Chapter 11: Beautiful Morning

Avery's P.O.V

I woke up and noticed that we all had passed out in the same position as yesterday. I felt arms around me and a chest bobbing up and down under me. When I turned my neck up I saw Alex's gorgeous face resting on the fluffy carpet. He was still fast asleep. I turned my head back down and whispered , "You're perfect." His eyes slowly opened and he pecked my lips, like it was something that we did every morning, so naturally and spontaneously. He then held on to me tighter and I said playfully, "What was that for?" He then took a strand of my crazy hair and placed it behind my ear. Later saying "Just because," I chuckled lightly and layed my head against his chest.

Suddenly I feel like I'm being shaked, I slowly open my eyes, closing them quickly after the light had blinded me. I hear Alex's deep, sexy, groggy morning voice as he whispers "Ava, wake up. Wake up, wake up." I put my finger tips on top of his soft lips and whisper back, "Shhh, I'm up." Having my eyes wide open I realize that it was all a dream, nothing had happened between me and Alex. No morning kiss, no just because, nothing. He stands up and streaches his hand out for me to take it. I grab on to it and stand up. I look around the room to see Chris and Cami cuddling on the floor---they're so adorable. Then I see Dave laying on the floor hugging Emma to his chest.

Alex, still holding my hand opens the door quietly and drags me out of the room. As my bare feet touch the cold marble floor, we dash down the stairs to who knows where. We finaly get to the kitchen and he starts looking through the pantry. Curious I ask "What are you doing?" He chuckles lightly and says, "Pancakes." With a closed-mouth smile I chuckle very lightly and ask, "Why did you bring me with you?" He turns around to look at me and with a mischievous smirk and a glint in his eyes of something that I couldn't quite place, he said, "You do know how to ask a lot of questions don't you." I rolled my eyes playfully and he sighted "Okay, fine you win, I brought you here because I needed company and because you were basically on top of me, so yeah." With a playful smirk I said, "So you do acknowledge that you enjoy being around me..." He smirked and said "Perhaps..." I laughed lightly and went over to the island in the middle of the kitchen where he now stood.

Alex had his back towards me, did I mention he is in grey sweats with no shirt. I admired his perfectly sculped muscles. After a moment he said, "You know, a picture would last longer." I rolled my eyes and softly smacked his forearm. He faked surredered putting his hands up. He then said "Okay, it was just a joke, jeez." We looked at each other and laughed. I saw that he had already taken the flour out, and something sparked inside of me.

I went near the bag, putting my hand inside it. I then sprinkled flour all over his face. I started running, but I didn't know were to run of to, so I did the stupidest thing I could have done. I hid on the other side of the island. He said, "You can run Ava, but I'm gonna catch you!" Next thing I know, I have flour all over the side of my face and on my hair. "You didn't just do that!" I said, standing up towards the bag of flour. Just before I could put my hand in the bag Alex grabs me by waist, my hand hitting the bag making the flour fall all over us.

As I lay on the floor on top of his hard, bare chest I hear someone clear their troat "Hmhmhr!" Alex quickly stands up and helps me up. At the entrance of the kitchen stands tall, a man in a suit with perfectly combed hair, black dress shoes, a tie and a suit case, whom I'm assuming is Alex's father. As he examines the kitchen I take in his features. Deep green eyes, sharp jawline, tall about 6'4, strong, like he works out. It's obvious from where Alex gets the genes. "So, Alexander, care to explain?" The man interrogated. "Well, um... ah..." Was all that came out of Alex's mouth. I quickly end up saving him saying, "It was my fault, I'm sorry sir, it won't happen again." This took him by surprise. He quickly masked it and politely asked, "And who may you be?" "Avery Miller, sir. And you are?" I questioned curiously. "Well Ms. Miller, I am Elijah McKay. It was very kind of you to take fault over my sons child like behavior, but I know this chaos was of his making." "I am sorry father, as Avery said it will not happen again." Alex quickly apologized, his demeanor changing from a joking one to a serious one. "I expect it not to, tell Stella to clean this up. I must be going or else I am going to be late for my 7:30 meeting." After saying that, he grabbed the keys to one of the cars and left through the kitchen door. A couple of minutes later we hear a car dash off, tearing down the streets as it revved out of here.

"See the kind of trouble you get me into Miller," Alex said jokingly. I quickly replied "Well I can't help being a trouble maker..." I chuckled and then he grabbed my waist again, this time with both hands, getting dangerously close to my face. I swallowed the lump forming in my troat, as he was getting closer. His lips were 5 millimeters away from mine, when the door busted open showing Camilla. We quickly looked away from each other, Alex detaching his hands from my waist, where they comfortably laid. "What happend here!" She yelled. "Shshshshshshs!" Said Emma coming in behind her, holding her head in her hands. "I have a terrible head ache. I should have never listened to you guys." She whispered. "Uh, where are the guys?" Alex asked. "They're upstairs getting ready," said Cami. We nodded and then Stella passed through the door frame comming to a halt and into the kitchen yelling "What in goodness gracious happened here?!" Em said again "Please, do not yell." "Here, take these," said Cami to Emma handing her a glass of water and what I assume is aspirin. "We dropped some flour, we're very sorry Stella." I said then Alex nodded confirming it. "It's fine it's what I singed up for 20 years ago. You kids just steer clear of the kitchen. Now out you go." She basically threw us out doing a shoving motion with her hands.

Emma and Camilla came out first. Out of the kitchen and now in the living room I stand in the middle of it, taking in the luxurious look that it has, it never fails to impress me. As I look around Alex stands at the bottom of the staircase and calls me. "Come on Ava, we're going to be late." I come out of my trance and finding that he's been calling me Ava all morning peculiar I ask "Ava?" He chuckles and says "Yeah, I like Ava. Everyone else calls you Ave, so I guessed it could be like something only I call you." I shrug and say "I like it." I rushed to were he stood at the bottom of the stairs and he extended his hand for me to take it, but instead I stuck my tongue out and ran passed him towards Cami's room.

I got to the room and took my bag. I asked Cami "Hey, where's the bathroom?" She quickly said "The guest is two doors down to the left." "Thanks." I mumbled dashing out of the room. I opened the door to the bathroom and closed it. I placed my bag down and started to strip off my clothes. Completely bare I went into the shower. As water sprinkling all over me, I relaxed for a moment. A few minutes later, I feel the door and the shower curtain open. "Ahhh?! What are you doing?!" I yell trying my best to cover my self up. "Get out!" I yell to Alex who stands there in some sort of trance "Why are you even here?!" "Well I came in looking for this," He says shaking his razor in the air. "Really?" I said and looked at him like he was stupid. I then finished my thought saying "And you had to open the curtain too. Also, why are you still here?! Get out!? we'll talk later." "jeez, okay." he mumbled rolling his eyes on his way out.

After about half an hour I finish taking a bath and washing my hair. I got dressed and I did my make up. I said see you later to everyone and left for school. 7:50 not that bad. This sleep over was certainly crazy and I will remember it.

******

A/N: It was a long, hard and crazy chapter, but here it is. Sorry for not updating in a while, I've just haven't had time to sit down and be creative. Anyway, I hope you liked it and laughed a bit. I want to hear what you think, so tell me all about in the comment. On your way there don't forget to drop a vote and share.

Love you all!

~Abby