Chapter 14: Bloody Warning

Avery's P.O.V

Finally lunch, my favorite period. The time when I can shove food down my throat until I can't breath. Okay, I'm exaggerating, but you get my point. Right? 

Anyway... I walk down the corridor and I see the lunch room door at the bottom of it when suddenly I get pushed up against a wall of lockers. 

"So you're the new tramp that thinks that she can steal my man?" Said Amy in an annoyingly nasally voice.  She was about five feet away from me, but she had her minions holding me hostage to the wall. Preventing me from giving my taste buds the amazing sensation of a burger being plunged into them. 

"Really? Was he yours if he wanted me so bad?" I answered wittily. 

"Look, new girl," she spat getting close to me, looking like she was about to puncture my shoulder with her perfectly manicured hand. 

I glared at her finger,  giving her a challenging look, but she knew better than to touch me, so she fixed her glasses and cleared her throat. "This is just a warning, but next time. Oh darling, you better watch your back and sleep with one eye open." She finished proudly. 

"Thanks for the tip! You know next time I might actually give a fuck." I finished with a fake smile. 

"You should know better than to test me. Do you even know who I am?" She said looking at me worthlessly. 

"Do you think that I care?" I looked at her like she was an idiot.

"Why do you have to have a freaking thing to say about everything?! Just shut the hell up already!" She said irritated. 

"Do you really want the answer to that?" I asked, she just glared. 

"Yeah I thought so," I finished annoying her even more. She placed one hand on the bridge of her nose and sighted heavily. 

"Just do what you came here to do." She muttered to her minions, taking her hand off of her face pointing to me and then looking away. 

"Hope you get the message." She spit knowingly, I hated this uncertainty. She walked away and then I was left alone with  2 girls and 3 guys. 

They all shared looks and I bet I looked so clueless. I gulped as the two girls walked away and now there were only 3 guys left. What am I facing here? Rape? Bloody Murder? This is killing me!

"Dude, I can't, I'm sorry. I don't do girls." What does he mean? What are they doing to me? 

"Well you tell Amy, she's the one you have to worry about, not me."  Guy 2 shrugged off. 

"Lets get this over with!" Guy 3 interrupted. 

Guy 1 left, wait I think I can--- Is that MATT! WTF?! Matty, I thought you were a good guy. Why is he working for that dumb bitch. I need to know more. 

Deciding against blowing his cover I left him alone as he walked farther away from the scene. 

"If you don't speak we'll make it less painful." Said guy 3, now he's really sounding creepy. 

"Well what--" I was cut off by the pain gushing through my abdomen as I hit the floor. That asshole punched me, he punched me! 

"I said quiet!" He barked scaring the living hell out of me.

Guy 2 kicked me! He kicked me about five times! In the ribs (pretty sure there are some broken ones), in the abdomen like twice and in the back as well.  I couldn't breathe, I could't move, I was paralyzed. Stuck in fetal position as they kept beating me up.