Chapter 3: Her Friends, My New Friends

Avery's P.O.V

After first period I took my math class, then music and later science. Finally the morning classes were over and we were ready to eat lunch. I was soooo hungry. Thank God I had $20.

When I got to the caf, Cami waved me over to where she was sitting. I waved back and sat next to her. Then she introduced the other people at the table . "This is Emma" she pointed towards a girl with tan colored skin, long black hair and brown almost hazel eyes. "Hey; Avery" I said shaking her hand. She responded back with a smile while shaking my hand. Then Camilla introduced someone else "David" pointing towards a Greek god. He was really tall, with brown messy beautiful hair and beautiful deep green eyes. "H-hey; I-I'm A-a-aver-ry." still astonished by his hotness I answered stuttering (control your damn hormones woman) Grinning widely he said "Hey" with a chill and confident attitude shaking my hand. Then Cami introduced a guy "Christopher" she said, pointing towards another Greek god. I sewer she only accepts being friends of a guy if he looks like a Greek god. Christopher had dirty blonde hair, and beautiful blue-grey eyes . "Hi, I'm Ava" I said,'hey' was getting old. With the same attitude as David, who I'm guessing is his 'friend'; Christopher said "Hey" him too shaking my hand as his friend did. Finally, she introduced the last person I EVER wanted to see; she said "Alexander" He stretched out his hand for me to shake it and I look at it and scoff and roll my eyes at him. bitch please... acting like he doesn't know me. Then he grinned and said "What? No hi, or hey for me?... You know their my friends too... those two asses, their my best friends and that girl... she's Cami's best friend, and a friend of hers is a friend of mine." " That's not true... I like her and I don't like you." All over the table I heard Ohh's and his 'best friends' laughing making Alex give them death glares but they still quietly snickered. His grin turned into a smirk and after that he said "Oh, please... you know you do." Then his phone vibrated on his pocket, he took out his phone not paying attention to any of us. After some awkward silence Cami said "Anyway, well that's Avery; so... do you guys want to hang out after school?" everyone agreed nodding while eating, except Alexander thank god... He said "Already have plans... maybe on the weekend." After saying this, he got up and left the table. Strange.... Anyhow right after this, Cami said "Were going to Paul's Ice-cream parlor." Every one on the table groaned and I asked confused "Is there something wrong with the Ice cream there?" Then Chris clarified "No, there's nothing wrong about it. It's just that we always hang there, we need a new place." Then I say "Well I'm new to the city so I don't really mind." They all gaped at me as if I was an alien and then Dave said "Then we so need to go to Paul's, that's a must if you're new." Everyone around the table agreed and we decided on Paul's. Right after this the bell rang, lunch ended and we had to go back to class. Shit.... back to class..... Ugh.

******

A/N:

Hey! Hope you like the story so far, the picture up top is Camilla but you can imagine her how ever you want. Don't be a silent reader tell me what you think

VOTE*COMMENT*SHARE

Love You All!