Chapter 9: Sleep Over

Avery's P.O.V

After a few minutes I arrived at the McKay's. The house looked as pristine and luxurious as ever. Expensive cars filling up the drive way. I parked my car in the same place as last time. I got my stuff and locked my car. After making my way up the stairs, I knocked on the giant wooden door and waited for a second. The same middle aged woman opened the door and greeted me "Good night miss Avery, come in. Miss McKay is already waiting for you in her room." "Good night Stella! Thank you!" After this short exange of words she opened the door more and I came inside of the house. 

I made my way through the flight of stairs and once I was on the second floor I directed myself to Cami's room. I opened the door and said "Hey strang--" I cut myself off when I saw that the whole gang was in her room laughing and talking. Yes, the whole enchilada. Chris, Dave, Emma, Cami and Alex, everyone. They were all looking at me expectantly and awkwardly. I waved and chuckled nervously. Chris was the first to break the silence and said "Well... what are you waiting for. Come in." We all laughed at the awkward moment and I put my stuff in the corner next to the door and sat in the circle that they had formed. To my right was Alex, to my left was Dave. Next to him was Emma and then Chris. Camilla was in front of me to Chris's left and to Alex's right. We were in a bit of silence but then Camilla said "Well let's play truth or dare." Every one in the room groaned and Emma said "OMG, we play that everytime. Seriously, it's getting old." Camilla then shared a look with Emma and said "Well Em, I don't care. We're playing it, but this time with a twist." This got everyones attention. She smirked and said "Well we're still going to use the bottle, but instead of the typical game, is going to work like this. The person to wich the tip of the bottle points to has to choose, truth or dare. Depending on wich one they chose they will either put their hand in the bag of truth or in the bag of dares. The'll choose a dare or a truth. If you want to skip it, you'll be punished and It will be counted. As punishment you'll have to have a swig of this." After saying this she got out a bottle of Whiskey. She continued "It's the good kind people. I'll be counting how many skips each and every one of us takes.The person with the most skips has to go skinny dipping on the deep end of the pool and without a towel, has to come back all the way up to my room to get a towel."

After Cami said this all the guys had smirks plastered all over their faces and mischievous glints in their eyes, like they already knew what to expect or what was going to happen. I noticed that Emma had kind of a mix between scared and concerned emotions on her face. I didn't really know what to say or do, but before I knew it we were already playing. The bottle spun 'round and 'round, finally landing on Chris. Camilla had the bags so she asked "Truth or Dare Chris?" Chris with a smirk responded "Always dare babe" rapidly winking after saying this. Flirt alert! Well anyway after Cami handed him the bag of dares as she likes to call it, he shoved his hand in it. A few seconds later he got out a piece of paper and read it out loud "The player must kiss the player to his left." Cami mutter something that I couldn't quite decipher, but anyhow the kiss was going to happen. Chris started approaching Cami when  Alex said "Oh hell nah! You ain't gonna kiss my sister. Specially not in front of me! You must be kidding." My first thought was God where did this kid learn to talk isn't he supposed to be rich. Then when I saw that Cami was looking at me with pleading eyes, almost begging me, I came to the realization that our sitting position was no casualty and neither was the game. I quickly thought of some thing that I could do to stop Alex, but nothing came. Then it hit me, I grabbed his wrist so he would be facing me, we made eye contact and I kissed him. It was consuming, it felt like my lips were on fire, and the only thing that I could do to turn it off was kiss Alex's lips. He kissed me back. His lips had the same passion, fire and drive as mine. It lasted a minute or so, but it felt like a second. Then Dave tapped my shoulder and cleared his throat. "Uh Ave, are you ok? You were making kissy faces" I quickly blinked a flew times and noticed that Cami was already making out with Chris and I was holding Alex's wrist and Alex was looking at me strait in the eyes. It was all day dream, nothing happened. I didn't kiss Alex and he hadn't kissed me. Embarrassed I answer Dave "Uh, yeah" and quickly let go of Alex's wrist. He sits down in his rightful spot and  after like five minute of kiss cam with Chris and Cami, he stood up and dragged them apart. "Ok, I think that's enough for one dare." I chuckled to my self and looked down. When I looked back up the bottle was already spinning again. Oh, boy...

****

A/N:

Hey you guys! I hope you liked this chapter.Personally I can't say I love it, but I don't hate it? Isn't it weird that Avery's day dream was at night. LOL. Anyway, tell me what you think. Leave a comment down below and on your way there drop a vote. Don't forget to share it.

Love you all!