Chapter 1: New High School

Avery's P.O.V

First day of school, and it already started badly. I feel so lost right now.It's lunch and I don't know were should I seat. Should I seat with nerds? Or with jocks? With gamers, or emoes?
Or should I seat with cool kids? But it doesn't matter...  were ever I seat I'm just going to be the 'new girl' at the table. 'this sucks I had to move and transfer schools in the middle of October on senior year' I thought to my self. Anyway, I finally decide to seat in an empty table at the end of the caf and start to eat my lunch.

*****

4th,5th, and 6th period flew by pretty fast, at least faster that I thought it would. In every class I sat at the back of the classroom. Every class was just...Ugh!;  at my other school everything was just better.  After 6th period I went to my locker and suddenly someone bumps into me. I turn around and say "Look were you're going asshole." slowly pausing seeing that the person that just bumped into me is a Greek God sent from the heavens; tall, about 6'3  with piercing green eyes. He looks at me with a serious face and says with a really douchy and sarcastic attitude "Look... were... you're going.... Ha! please...." After saying that he rolls his eyes and I tell him with a really bitchy attitude "Please what?" He muttered under his breath"Oh, please clearly you were in the fucking middle." Then says "Don't make me laugh... these hallways would move if I wanted." not saying much else. "Oh wait; I just remembered, I don't give a fuck." where my last words before I heard him say "Attitude problem may be the fucking understatement of the year!" Already pissed at this asshole I just say "If we're talking about attitude we can mention how you have more dick in your personality, than in your pants. And... you know what, I'm already tired of your attitude, so why don't I draw you a little map so you can go straight to hell, and leave me the fuck alone! " I say with a bitch tone again. I close my locker and leave without giving him time to respond. All that I heard was that he or his friends said "Feisty.." or something like that .  Yeah, Feisty and you know it. Who was that? and Why's he such a dick?  were three, of the million thoughts running through my mind. I shake my head to clear my thoughts and start walking towards the school front door.  

Later on, I get to the parking lot and start walking towards my car, when this girl literally out of nowhere asked me "Were you the girl who told off Alex?" saying this in a really exited voice and I think to my self 'rumors run fast around here'. She started looking at me expectantly, so I finally went back to earth and said "Who?" she starts to giggle under her breath like I just asked her the stupidest question on earth, and I look at her expectantly and she just responds "The tall handsome Greek god that just bumped into you on the hallway!? His name is Alexander McKay." "Yeah, I did. Why do you want to know anyway?" I  simply responded not showing much interest. And she said "I just needed to know, for sure that some one finally put him in his place. Anyways I'm Camilla, but you can call me Cami." putting her hand out with the last thing she said. I shook her hand doubtfully and told her "Avery" she giggled again and she just said "See you tomorrow, bye!" After that I just got into my black 2016 Mercedes-Benz E class and left that hell hole, that goes by the name of 'school'.

A/N: Hey! Picture up top is how I think Alex looks like, but you can picture him how ever you wish. Thank you for reading. Don't forget to

VOTE*COMMENT*SHARE

Love you all!