Chapter 10: Truth or Dare

Avery's P.O.V

After some rounds of the bottle spinning 'round and after some chickening out, Em was pretty drunk if I say so myself. I only had to drink once and out of the boys only Dave drank. Chris and Alex didn't drink at all. Clearly Emma was the one that was going to lose, because Camilla didn't drink at all either. So currently the bottle is spinning and it's the last round. All that I could think right now was please don't land on me, please don't land on me, and as if the universe was playing a cruel joke on me the bottle pointed right at me. "Truth or dare?" Camilla asked me. I didn't want to sound lame or chickened out so I answered "Dare" She smirked and handed me the bag. I was so nervous my palms were sweaty and my heart was racing, I was just hoping for an easy dare. I closed my eyes and shoved my hand in the bag. There were a few papers left so there was still hope, I grabbed the first paper that my fingers touched and opened my eyes. I started reading it out loud "The player must French kiss the player to their right".  I was in shock, I silently read the paper like 20 more times to make sure my mind wasn't playing tricks on me. I have to kiss Alex, not only that, I have to French kiss him.

My cheeks flushed crimson red and my palms were even more sweaty. Then Camilla asked me as if enjoying this whole thing "Are you gonna do it, or are you chickening out?" Well to be honest I don't know what do right now. Should I? Should I not? I mean, what's the worst that can happen. I don't know what came over me, I took a deep breath and said "I'll do it." Sighted and looked at Alex. I looked from his eyes to his lips, from his lips to his eyes and back and forth. At last my eyes were focused in his deep green ones. I noticed a light shade of pink on his cheeks, but I just laughed internally and kept making eye contact. Once I was centimeters away, he closed the gap between us and kiss me with more passion, fire and drive that I could ever dream of. Obviously I kissed him back and it was like my whole being was on fire and his lips were the only water I had. I didn't want to let go. The kiss was just amazing, it consumed me, our lips molded together perfectly. I knew that I was going to want more of him.  

It got pretty heated and by this point I was straddling his waist, my hands on his neck and on his hair. His hands were exploring every inch of my back and my thighs. It was just an amazing kiss, there are no words to honestly describe what I felt at the moment. Later on we were separated by Camilla who said "Okay, enough of you two." She dragged me by my shirt to my seating spot. When our lips parted, I immediately missed his lips. Right now there was one question on the back of my mind: "Why did he kiss me?" I mean, it was supposed to be the other way around, not that I'm complaining. I'm just curious.  To be honest that was certainly the best kiss I've ever had, the passion, the energy, the drive, just everything was completely perfect. I'm truly not surprised that he's an amazing kisser.

Back to the game, Camilla made Emma go down to the pool. We were all watching her from the balcony on Cami's room. She took off her clothes, but stayed in underwear. Then Camilla yelled "Everything off!" Em looked at Camilla in disbelief and yell "Everything!?" Camilla answered like it was the most obvious thing "Yes!" Em looked from us, to her, to the pool, and back and forth. She made the cross sign with her fingers going from her forehead, to her chest, to her right shoulder, then to her left one. She kissed her finger tips and sent it to the sky. She unbuckled her bra giving her backside to us and then she stripped off her panty. Before any of us could even take a glimpse of her naked body she jumped off the deep end of the pool, making a huge splash. She quickly swam to the surface supporting her weight on the pool's border. "See, easy peasy, lemon squeeze." She yelled to us. Chris quickly retorted "Well she's drunk...." "Why?" I ask out of curiosity, to immediately be answered by Chris "Well for one she said "easy peasy, lemon squeeze" what are we 4! And secondly, a sober Emma would have never, not even for a second, skinny dipped..." Well he does have a point.

After this the rules invented by Cami were followed and Emma came up here yelling "COLD!!! cold, cold, cold!!?!!?!?!" We watched her enter through the sliding door into the house. Next thing we know Cami's bedroom door was slammed. We all turned around to see a butt naked Emma. We all laughed as she tried to cover her self up falling miserably. She then yelled "Don't just stand there. Get me a towel!" Still laughing, Camilla handed her a towel. Guess it's time for sleep, or is it?

*****

A/N: Hey guys! it's been a while, I've just been in a terrible block and I had no ideas running through my brain, I didn't know what to write. I hope you liked this chapter! I'll try to update soon, because I'm starting to get swamped by school work, but it's all good. Leave me a comment down below on what do you think of the story so far, and also tell me if you feel like something is missing. On your way to the comments, drop a vote and share!

Love you all!