21. building our brand

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
C H A P T E R - T W E N T Y - O N E

B u i l d i n g O u r B r a n d

A DAY LATER

            I unlocked the door to the store, with the keys and walked inside hearing my heels clattering against the tile floors. I make my way over to the counter, and place my purse on to the counter, and pulled out my phone, to take a seat in the chair. I read over Zakia's text message of her saying she's on her way then turned my phone off as I I looked around the place picturing things in certain spots.

Today, Zakia and I were going to work on our website then finish working on our clothing designs. I happened to get up early in the morning around ten thirty, asking Katrina to borrow her car for a couple hours, after promising to put gas, so I was able to have the car for the day. But, aside from all that my mind was on business mode and I was ready to get it started.

Hearing the door open, by the little bell, in comes Zakia with a bag from McDonald's bringing a smile to my face as she walked up to the counter sitting the food down and taking out her laptop, placing it in front of me before taking a seat in the chair next to me. "Sorry for running late, made a stop for breakfast but breakfast was no longer.." She apologized as I waved her off, chuckling as I turned on her laptop.

I pressed on Zakia's name contact, and looked as it required a password. She typed in, even told me as it logged us into Windows 8. I typed on the search bar, creating websites and it loaded up to a bunch of them. I glanced over at Zakia seeing that she was looking at what I was looking at. It was way too much but we had to pick one. While we finally came to an agreement on a website, we begin to create.

Five minutes later, we were still hesitant about forming the website so we moved on to creating our merchandise. The logo is what we were focused on, and it was taking us more time than even creating the website probably because we wanted to make sure our logo on the shirt was right, and perfect for the clothes.

I grabbed my cheeseburger from the bag and the French Fries, sitting it in front of me as I looked at the final process we've made. It looked good so I closed my eyes, pressing a button on the screen, then opening it back up once I realized I clicked buy and inserted the PayPal card number.

"We have our shirt coming in soon, but we never to move towards other things, to get ready have the merchandise here. But for now, we could head to the mall and store for the things that we'll need in this store." I said, looking around the room as I took a bite of my cheeseburger.

"Will do, and when will we do the interviews?" Zakia asked.

"Possibly next week, you think we'll be able to have a interview now to really see the kind of people we want on our team? We need people to count on, not just the workers but we need assistants, Vice Presidents, the geniuses, the leader, a industry veteran, sale animals, skilled cofounders and financial suitors. We need strong people who knows the business, who'll help us, who'll believe our possible funding team." I told her, in full description.

I definitely didn't want our business to fail, because I've put in a lot of money for this to succeed. I've heard so many people in the business industry who businesses ended up failing, and that was because they didn't have actual business people in their corners.

"You're most definitely right! I'll schedule a interview with the CEOs who can possibly become our Vice President or leader." Zakia replied, quickly as she let what I said sink into her head. I smiled as she grabbed her cellphone and dialed a few numbers. While, she did that I chose to move to the internet, and put out possible advertisements to anyone who's available.