8. dreams to reality

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
C h a p t e r E i g h t

  d r e a m s t o r e a l i t y

          It was getting dark outside, the more we stood on the front porch of the house. I didn't want the night to end because I know that I'll be working a lot more tomorrow. I looked up at Deion, the giant that was the height of six feet and three inches while I was only five feet and four inches, and just smiled as I reminisced the date. We danced, talked, and laughed so much that I cried.

"I really don't want it to end," I pouted. "I enjoyed my time with you."

Deion loomed closer, wrapping his arms around me while placing kisses all over my face. "Likewise, all you gotta' do is let me know when you free on ya' schedule, boss lady."

"Okay." I wrapped my legs on him, lifting myself up before placing a kiss on his lips. "I will."

"You better." He stated, holding me up with a smirk on his face. "You gotta' be inside before Katrina come blow on me for having you out all late."

I giggled, getting down as he knocked on the door, grabbing hold of my hand and made sure to entwine our fingers together. The front door opened up with Katrina and Kobe behind it, showing lopsided grins on their face.

"Look who it is," Kobe rubbed his hands together while a smirk appeared on his face. "Y'all had fun?"

I rolled my eyes at him, giving Deion a hug and kiss before walking inside of the house with Katrina who shut the door behind her.

"You seem a little happier." Katrina stood with her hands on her hips, and her lips curved into a smile.

"I am." My cheeks turned pink, as I took a seat onto the sofa.

"Awe, you have a boyfriend! My sister has a boyfriend!" She sung, sitting next to me.

I picked up a pillow placing it on my face, feeling my face turning red. "Stopppp!"

She continued, more louder than before. I moved the pillow from my face, throwing it at her which caused the singing stopped, and made a smile appear on my face. As I took a seat on the sofa, crossing one leg over the other, in swaggered the goofy Kobe.

He raised a brow at Katrina being on the floor, before taking a seat, he gently pulled her up and laid her head onto his lap then he winked at me. "I'm staying tonight."

I rolled my eyes because it wasn't nothing new, then stood up from the sofa to head upstairs to call up my boyfriend so see if he made it home safely. After talking to him, I washed the makeup off of my face with makeup wipes, stripped out of my fit, into something comfortable and fell straight to sleep.

In the next couple hours, it shifted into the morning and it was grind time today. I finished my morning hygiene routine, slipped into something comfortable for now and was startled leaving my bathroom, to see someone on my bed texting away on their phone.

"Excuse me?" My eyes darted, as I stood with my arms folded.

The person turned their head, with his brows drew together. "So, I'm guessing you've forgotten about your little BIG brother or something lik–."