"JENNIE POV"

At 7 am i woke up from the sound of my alarm clock. I got down from the bed and went directly to the bathroom to start my daily routine. As it was Monday and there was a client meet schedule so I decided to dress up formally. I took a white color blouse and black color skirt from the almirah on my way towards the bathroom. It took me approximately 30 minutes to get ready, and once i was satisfied with my look I went downstairs to greet me parents.

When I reach downstairs I saw dad and mom sitting at the breakfast table having breakfast. When they felt my presence they said good morning to me and mom got up to arrange my breakfast. I sat in between mom and dad and in front of me lays a plate of sandwich and a glass of milk. In 15 minute I finished my food and took a leave from them.Mom kissed me on my cheeks and asked me to take good care of me.

I went to a bus stop near my house and took a bus for the office. Bus journey took more than 1 hour so when I reach office it was already 9:00. At 9:05 I reach my office building and it took 3 more minutes to reach my office as it was on 5th floor. I greeted everyone whom I met on my way to my cabin. As I was about to open the door I saw my boss MR. RICHARD POTTER coming towards my direction. As he already saw me I stopped at my track and waited for him to reach. When he stood in front of me I greeted him and he replied-

Richard- Good morning. So what's your plan for today? Are you prepared for the client meet?

Jennie- Yes sir, I will check the content one last time.

Richard- At what time clients are coming?

Jennie- They will be here around 2 pm and meeting starts by 2:30.

Richard- Okay wish you luck and I hope we will get the project. 

Jennie- Surely sir.

Mr. Richard owns a biggest finance company in LA named "STELLA FINANCE Ltd" named after his beloved wife. He is an old man in his late fifties. Every-time you see him he is always in good mood but when you get on his bad side then no one can save you. He have a personality that everyone respect and adore.

I join this company 1 year back as an executive, but after 8 month of constant hard-work I got promoted as a business development manager. So as of now I represent my  company on behalf of Mr. Richard to clients all around the globe. Today is a very important day for us as a client from London is coming to meet us. Main purpose of his visit is that he will be investing in our company if he likes the presentation.

I went inside my cabin and started preparing for the presentation. When I was completely satisfied with my work I took a coffee break. As I took a first sip of my coffee I heard my ringtone blaring. I had a call from the receptionist wherein she informed me that clients have arrived. I finished my coffee and went straight to the waiting room to greet them. As I reach the waiting room I saw two people sitting facing each other. I went inside and greeted both of them. Black haired guy was Sullivan and another person name was Charles. They both were business partners. I gave them my brief introduction and then excused myself. I informed boss regarding their arrival and went to my cabin to take the required documents which I will be needing at the time of presentation.

It was 4 pm when the meeting got over and we all came out of the conference room. Both Sullivan and Charles were convinced and they ask for 2 days' time to complete the formality. After their departure I went to boss cabin as he want to discuss about something. Before entering inside I knocked on the  door and when I heard  a sound of come in I went inside.

Richard- You did a great work Jennie.

Jennie – Thanks sir.

Richard- If you want you can leave early today. However be on time tomorrow.

Jennie- Oh thanks sir. Goodbye.

At 5 I was ready to go home. As I was leaving I saw a guy standing at the reception area. I asked Ella (the receptionist) about him. She told me he is here for the interview for the business development manager post. I took a look at him he was tall with 6 ft. height, black hair, brown eyes, fair complexion and by his posture I can say he was not nervous, he was looking very confident. I ask Ella about his name and she told me his name is HARRY WATSON.

I gave Ella my final goodbye and left the building. At 6:30 I reach my home. Mom was not there so I went to kitchen made a coffee for myself and then went to my room. I changed my clothes and wore an over sized T-shirt and shorts and lay on my bed. After half an hour of laying I started to doze off, but a familiar face kept popping at the back of my mind. After few minutes sleep invaded me.

------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you like it next update will be done whenever I will get time. Any question you can text me and I would love to receive your feedback on the story. Ignore the grammatical mistake.

Thanks for reading..............