I'm allergic to vampires! Literally.... Chapter 13

Start from the beginning

"I...no...of course not..." He said. He was lying through his teeth. I could see the smirk on his face.  

"I hope you enjoy Hell." I said. He blinked and backed up a couple steps. I launched myself at him, throwing everything I had. I had him pinned on the floor and he kept trying to push me off. I punched his jaw and jammed my knee into his stomach. Adrian wrenched me off him and held me back. I looked at my artwork and was quite satisfied. Isaac had a black eye, bloody lip and claw marks all over his face. I laughed. Isaac glared at me. 

"Adrian if you're going to take me, now would be nice." I said. He took hold of my wrist and the room became blurred.

We appeared in a large expansive bed room. There was a stain glass window lit up by the moonlight, yet I couldn't see outside. The furniture was black dyed wood accompanied by blood red velvet clothe. An enormous circular rug covered the floor, woven from what I thought to be animal fur. Overtop of it was a canopy bed, a beautifully carved wooden king with black curtains surrounding it.  

"I hope you like your new accommodations." Adrian said. 

"Uh...." I was kinda of awestruck by the room. "Why are you working for Rayas?" I asked, curiously. 

"He promised me something I can't get by myself." He explained. 

"And what's that?" He was silent for a moment, seeming to have a battle within himself.  

"I'm sorry for your loss." He disappeared. 

"Oh wonderful." I said aloud. "Now it's hide and seek." I wasn't staying in here, they couldn't stop me from wondering. I noticed the grand bathroom of white marble but wasn't lured in. I found the bedroom door and found it to be locked. I tried kicking it open with my foot but I knew I was too weak to break through. My eyes fell on the bathroom again. How long had it been since I'd bathed? Ew....I thought. So after I quick shower I'll try to find some other way out. I stripped out of my sluttish clothes and slipped into the shower. It felt good to get all that grime off me. 

May I join you? I heard a voice in my head. I gasped, quickly wrapping the shower curtain around me. I peered outside the shower and saw Rayas.  

"How did you do that?" I asked, wide eyed. 

"A vampire never reveals his secrets." 

"Your neither of a vampire or magician, you aren't allowed to use that slogan." 

"Who says?" 

"Me."  

"I asked you a question you gonna answer?" He crept closer, silently. If I could I would have backed up but the shower curtain protected me from being seen. 

"N-no you c-can't." I stuttered.  

"Aw that's disappointing." He said and to my amazement he left me alone. I quickly dried off and found a closet full of clothes. They were all my size and a whole line of lingerie. There was nothing that wasn't skimpy. I slapped my forehead annoyed. 

"Damn it Rayas!" I shouted, knowing he would hear me. I heard laughter from outside the closet. I slipped on my lock, two pairs of short shorts and a baggy blue t. I strolled into the bedroom ready to collapse on the bed and nearly fainted when I pulled back the curtains to find Rayas shirtless behind them. 

"Whoa easy girl, I didn't know I was that good looking." 

"Asshole! Get off my bed and leave me alone!" He laughed. "What's so funny?" I hissed. 

"You, this ain't your bedroom, this is mine and we're going to be sharing one." 

"Hell no!" I pulled the curtain shut and started to walk towards the door. He appeared in front of it as I reached for the door handle.