Twenty Five-End

Yoongi's POV

I watch as my kids splash water to each other while their laughs are heard all over the house.

They are playing in the pool . Of course they are just riding on rubber boats to keep floating as they splash water to Jungkook and to each other. One of them approach me.

"Appa come join us. It will be so much fun. Try to really relax" he said as I also jump into the water.

Its so refreshing and calming. Just after 5 days of stress at work I finally have time to relax with my family.

"Hyung splash me water! " the youngest shouted at his brother as he take a dipper, filled it with water and splash it towards his younger brother.

Joonyeong, the youngest stumbled on his boat and fell on the water as I catch him for him not to drown.

"Appa teach me to swim teach me to swim!" Yeong said as I start to just make him float.

"Me too  dada . Teach me" Joonjeong the eldest jump into the water and Jungkook starts to follow what I am doing.

The day has gone so fast making us all tired. The kids are already tucked in bed as me and Jungkook went to our room to rest.

"How old is Yeong?" Jungkook suddenly asked as I look at him.

"5. Why?" I asked as I fix my hair.

"And Jeong is 8?" I nodded as I lay on the bed with my hair already dried.

Jungkook lay beside me giving me a smile. Wait this looks familiar.

"What is it?" I asked.

"When is the last time we did it?" he asked as I look at him with a questioning look.

"I don't know. A month ago or so" I just answered him.

Is he trying to do something?

"I think I'm pregnant again" he blushed as he snuggle closer to me.

Wow I remember using protection that time. How did it happen?

"Thats good. Let's go visit your doctor tomorrow OK? I need confirmation" I said as he giggle.

I'm just so happy.

--------------------------

Unconditional love cannot be measured by time and money. Cannot be dictated by blood relations. Cannot be changed by situations and limitations.. most of all unconditional love can be given and received by anyone.

Great love for someone can make a person do something beyond the boundary either its good or bad.

Believe it or not, love is the most beautiful thing in the world. Surely it can also be the most dangerous thing on earth but it's not always a curse.

Love is the partner of disaster, if you're hurt, if you're left by the person you love, if you're not being loved or whatever reason it is. But trust me a person is a person if he/she learn or experience love.

Love is the greatest feeling to be felt.

    END

--------------------
THANK YOU EVERYONE. ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤