Twenty Four

*1 year later*

Jungkook's POV

Time flies so fast that it's already a year since I marry Yoongi.

I was currently watching a movie since I took a leave from work when the doorbell rang.

I walk towards the door and saw a girl that looks just like Yoongi. Wait is she Yoongi's sister? The one he always tell me is the most noisy sister anyone can have.

"Hello!"

OK I think he was right.

"Hi" I just replied as I don't know how to greet her this time.

"I'm Yoonji. I'm Yoongi's sister. Twin sister. You must be Jungkook. Well nice to meet you. Oh may I come in? Wow your house is so cute. Who design it? I think it's you. I cannot trust Yoongi to do this stuff"

She just keep on talking and roaming around the house while I follow her around.

Then she suddenly stopped and sat on the couch as I sat across her.

"I'm sorry I'm just so excited to meet you. What time will Yoongi arrive?" she asked as she ate the cookies on the table.

"Later at 5. He said he will come home early" I answered as we continue to talk about random stuff.

I can now say why Yoongi is not placing his phone on his ear when he is talking to his sister.

"Oh when did you arrive in the country?" I asked since Yoongi told me she's working in London.

"Just yesterday. Why is my brother excited to see me?" she asked again.

"Nope not excited" we turn to the door and there stood my husband.

"You're early love" I said as I gave him a peck and pulled him into the loving room where his sister sat.

"Oppa!!!!" Yoonji ran and hugged Yoongi so hard that she is almost clinging on him like a koala.

"Yah yah yah hold on. Get off. You're old for goodness sake" Yoongi said as Yoonji sat back on the couch pouting.

Hoseok if you're here I bet you will be straight if you will meet Yoonji. I know Hoseok, he is not a stable gay person. He still can be straight as long as he want. But me, I know 100% I'm gay.

"Why are you here?" Yoongi asked.

Hmm don't be rude by dear. She's still your twin.

"Is it that bad to visit my brother and brother in law? I just want to see Jungkook and of course I missed you. Don't you miss me?" she asked as Yoongi smiled at her. So adorable.

"BTW I met Seokjin and Namjoon at the hospital earlier when I visit the hospital for my xray. They have a baby. I think the baby is just months old. When will you have- -?"

"Yah! Stop!" Yoongi scolded her as she shut her mouth as I blush. Shit is she talking about having babies also?

Oh I forgot I totally have a surprise for them. But I will tell it to Yoongi first. I don't trust Yoonji to keep it as she is so talkative.

"Also my main reason why I came here is to give you this" she handed us an envelope.

"Wedding?! Why did you jot introduce me this jerk before- - -"

"Its not my wedding. It's our friend's wedding" Yoonji said as I look at Yoongi.

His face is so priceless making Yoongi and I burst into laughter.

"Did you really think I will get married without introducing a boyfriend? Think my dear brother" Yoongi teased him more.

"Well we will come. I kinda miss that punk" Yoongi said as I look at him.

"Our friend back when Jimin is alive. He is getting married. And I will meet him now. It's also the time for you to know each other" Yoongi said.

Sadly his sister didn't attend our wedding day as she is in the hospital due to an accident.

But now I'm happy I met her.

*that evening*

"Love is your sister always hyper?" I asked Yoongi who is fixing his night clothes

"Yes, irritating right? But at least we are not the same. Because if she us also like me, I don't think the house will be lively. She lights up the mood actually " he replied as I lay down beside him resting my head on his chest. I really felt more comfortable on his chest than the pillow.

"Love I have to tell you something" I said as I felt his gaze towards me.

"What is it?"

"I'm having someone growing inside me for 6 weeks" I replied making him sit up and pull me up.

He held my face and look into my eyes.

"What did you say? Are you pregnant? " he asked and I nodded with a smile.

"I am love " I said as I saw tears forming in his eyes.

He hugged me as I hugged him back

"Thank you love. I love you" he said as I hit his back.

"You're so cheesy. Anyway better think of a name for him/her" I said as he nodded.

We lay down again and this time we fell asleep.

Yoongi's POV

I'm so happy knowing we  will be having out first baby. I'm so excited to hold and see my baby.

I know we have to wait for 8 1/2 months before we finally have our baby. But I know no matter how long the time to wait, it's worth it.

If something is worth the wait, waiting for a long time will just take a while.

I just stare at Jungkook who is peacefully sleeping on my chest.

Don't worry love I will take care of you both.I will make sure you are happy and satisfied.

I grab my phone and texted Namjoon. Ad far as I know at this time of night that punk is still awake.

To: Namjoon

Do you have a free time tomorrow afternoon?

From: Namjoon

Yep I have an hour. From 4-5 before resuming to my work. Why ask?

To: Namjoon

I want to talk about something and also to ask advice if you won't mind

From: Namjoon

What about? Min Yoongi what have you done?

To: Namjoon

I have done nothing out of the ordinary. I know you are the closest person to whom I can talk to about this matter. I will explain it tomorrow

From: Namjoon

OK OK just make sure this matter doesn't involve a criminal case

I placed my phone on the table beside us and drifted to sleep.

I know it would be tough but as I have said, if something is worth it, nothing is hard or tough.

-----------------------------------------

OK that's it. I'm proud of me haha

Thank you everyone