Nineteen

Yoongi's P.O.V

"Hoseok that's crazy! Did you really think that Jungkook will be glad to survive if he finds out who's organ is in him? Look the heart will come soon and there's no need for that" I said after he said about what he planned.

"We have to be ready for emergency" he answered.

"But I think that will not happen. Wait why did you come up with that idea?" I asked.

"I just want him to live the life he longed for. I know he will make more of himself" he said making me more confused.

"Hoseok! Yoongi! Something is not right" Seokjin said as he approach us.

What is happening?

We ran and saw Jungkook's parents talking with the doctor.

"What's going on?" I asked and the doctor look at us and shakes his head.

"The delivery is stucked in a long traffic. As they informed me they can't move a little meter. And we have only an hour. The operation will not be easy and his life will end in about 2 hours. We don't have much time" the doctor said as Hoseok look at me.

"I think. . ."
"Check if I'm compatible doctor. I'm willing to be the donor" I cut what Hoseok was about to say.

"Yoongi! Whats with you?!" Seokjin asked me as I insisted.

The doctor started to inject me some I don't know substance as the screen starts to show something.

After a few minutes I went out of the room and into Jungkook's room. As I stare at him he opened his eyes and stare back. I guess he's really not getting well. Maybe he is not in a comma but he is still not well.

"How are you?" I asked.

"I don't know if I will still wake up tomorrow. But if I don't I want to tell you something" he said as I went closer.

"I know you and Hoseok are together - - -" I cut him off.

"We are not. We're best friends now" I said as he looks at me confused.

"What? He likes you, why can't you be together? I will be happy at death if that happend" he said as I look at him.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"If i die, I want you and him to be happy. Wait don't you like him?" he asked as I look down.

"I'm sorry I like someone else. Wait I love someone else" I said.

"Who? Why did you hurt him?" he asked as I step closer.

"He told me to find for my happiness. He accepted when I apologize and now supports me with this love of mine" I said.

"Who?"

"Jungkook, no matter what happen I wanted you to be happy, I know your dreams in life, all those things you want to do. You will soon do all of this when you wake up" I said.

"What do you mean Yoongi?  It doesn't sound good" he said as I held his hands.

"You better eat well when you're out of here. Before I leave you here I wanted to tell you something.
Jungkook I love you. I really love you. And I will not allow someone I love to leave me again. Unfortunately fate wanted us to be apart, so instead of you leaving me, I'll do it the other way" I said and I saw tears falling from his eyes.

"Yoongi what will you do?" he asked me as he held my hands tighter.

"I love you. I want you to be happy" I said.

"Yoongi I love you too but please don't"

I'm so glad he also love me back. I guess it's a perfect way to say goodbye.

I lean down and press our lips together in a slow kiss.

I pulled away before I exit the room.

I think this is the choice that will not regret my whole life.

Seokjin

Seriously? What are they  thinking? I don't think it's a good idea if one of those two jerks exited the scene.

I'm here beside Jungkook's mom as I try my best to calm her down as her husband is having a business with other doctors.

"He's my only child. I prayed for him to come to our lives. Now that he is here why is this happening to him?" she sobbed as I rub her back.

"I know. Though I only knew him for quite sometime but I always felt that he's like a child of mine. I know this may sound crazy but I really see him as my son. Just like Yoongi and Hoseok. They are like my family and I can't afford to see them like this, in pain. But look we have to be positive. I know it's so hard but we must do it. Let's hope for the best. We have each other's back" I said as she sobbed on my shoulders.

Just then the doctor enters..
"We have a substitute donor. The heart will not make it this time but we found a donor and we're doing the operation few minutes from now. Your son will survive" the doctor said as I felt tears falling from my eyes.

Yoongi, Hoseok I know it's one of you. I can't believe I will still loose one. I fell on my knees as my legs go weak and cried hard.

I can't take this. I thought everything will be OK but now one of them will not show up anymore.

I felt like I just swallow my words a while ago but now I just can't hold back.
"Babe" Namjoon called and I cried on his chest.

"They did it Joon, they really pursuit it" I cried harder as he hugs me tighter.

"Shhh let it out. I'm right here. Let's be strong. We got this together " he said.

Doctor's POV
(I don't know how to narrate so I just leave it to the doctor)

I admire those people who are willing to sacrifice for the good of others. Both boys matched with Jungkook but one of them insisted. Well I can't oppose since it's his decision but I'm sad that one of them has to leave. I have seen their bonds.

"Lets do it" I instructed my fellow doctors as we do the operation.

The boy has a smile plastered on his face as we bring Jungkook beside him.

"This is the probably the decision I have made that makes me so happy. Please proceed" he said as I look at him.

"Why did you do it?" I asked.

"I always live a normal and happy life. But Jungkook haven't. He has big dreams that I can't take to see crumble. He makes me happy so it's time to return the favor. I'm doing this for I love him so much. I want his happiness only. Besides, with this I will soon see those people I missed who already passed away. I wanted to be with them" he said with still a smile on his face.

"Im sorry you have to do this" I apologize since we have a responsibility in the organ.

"OK team let's do it"

He really is something. Willing to sacrifice.

-----------------------------------------

Sorry I don't know how to write a drama scene. Besides I don't know if what I'm writing is drama or what.

Thank you