Eight

Yoongi's P.O.V

I woke up feeling relieved. Woah I didnt change my clothes. Then I remember what happen last night. I remember Jimin standing at the terrace. I remember him clearly. I ran to the terrace hoping to see him there again. When I open the door I saw Seokjin and Namjoon making out. Sheez!!! I slam the door shut when I recall what happend last night. I take a bath and change clothes. Is Jungkook alright now? I will visit him.

I was about to leave when I hear a cough. I turn to see an embarassed Seokjin.
"Yoongi Im sorry, were sorry. I forgot its your room" he said heads down. I just nodded and went out.
I went to the hospital only to see Jungkook coming out with Hoseok. I approach them.

"Oh hi Yoongi" Hoseok greets me with smiles. Woah! This guy is really something you know. I wave at the two then suddenly I realize something odd.

Jungkook's shirt looks the same with the shirt Jimin was wearing when I saw him last night. Ok so what is the meaning of this.

"Uh Yoongi everything ok?" Hoseok asked looking at me curiosly. I nodded.

"Uhm mind if I treat you two for early lunch and late breakfast? Or you have eaten already?" I offered trying to make them comfortable. Thankfully they agreed and we went to the restaurant and order our food and that is when I realize Gia is in here which causes Jungkook to get stiff. I try to calm him by wrapping my arms around his shoulder. He looks like he got my message because he relaxed a bit.

*time skip*

We are heading to Jungkook and Hoseok's dorm with Hoseok telling stories and stuff. He is so cheerful, where in the world did he pick that kind of energy? I wonder. Every joke he made on our way makes him and Jungkook burst out laughing, I only stay here. I want to laugh but my face is not showing any emotion at all.

When we reach the dorm, they insisted for me to enter so I did. Inside I feel the warm atmosphere.

"Hoseok Yoongi I'll just take a rest" Jungkook said and we nodded. When he is out of sight Hoseok released a deep sigh which make me look at him in curiousity.

"Jungkook is really precious to you right?" I asked and he smiled. He has lots of smiles, I wonder if I can have some.
"Yeah. He is more than just a cousin to me. He is like my real brother and he is very special. Want me to tell you something?" he said and I agreed. Im curious what is that about.

Hoseok's P.O.V

[A/N: This part is flashback of Hoseok. Imagine him telling it to Yoongi. 감사해요]

I am crying as my beloved mother is buried in the ground. Everyone left leaving me alone. I cried and cried as I saw the names carved on the stones. My parents and my siblings. I am the only one left in our family because my family died. Im an orphan with no one to run to and Im only 8. Suddenly I felt a tap on my back causing me to turn around coming face to face with a lady. The lady is dressed in black and tears are pouring from her eyes as she look at me.

"Are you the son of my sister?" she asked me.
"Who is your sister?" I asked back.
"She is (pointing at the name of Hoseok's mom)" she answered. I dont know what came to me but I just ran and hug her as she hugs me back.

"Dont worry, I will take care of you just how your mom took care of me. Shhhh" she comforted me.

After how many days she brought me to their house and I saw a boy sitting lonely on a sofa.

"He is my son, Jungkook. He is so lonely because he cant play like the other kids. He is sick" she told me and approach Jungkook. They walk towards me as Jungkook shakes my hand.

Years passed and me and Jungkook are getting closer to each other. His parents treat me as their own. Im so thankful to them for taking care of me without hesitation. But I am also sad because Jungkook's doctor says that there is a little chance for him to survive which make his parents so down. I try my best to repay them and as they say, being with Jungkook's side and watch over him is already big for them so I continued to be with Jungkook when he needs my company.

I grew up in a family that died but stays alive with the family that is alive but seems dead. I dont want to see them sad so I did my best way to make them happy. I am always cheerful hoping to cheer them up and it works. I become a 'literal sunshine' (as they say) and I wont stop being one.

That family deserves to be happy and I know that the only thing that makes them happy is to see their only child happy and alright. As long as Im with him I will be fulfilling my will.

"Hoseok I know what youre trying to imply but please do have some time for yourself. Im fine. I dont want you to live to only look out for me, I want you  to live by taking care also of yourself. I also want you to be happy" Jungkook once said to me.

From then on I started to look out for him and vice versa.

*END*

I cant beleive I actually open up to Yoongi. I turn to look at him and he just stares at me. "Youre an angel Hoseok. You really are. Jungkook is so lucky" he said to me which makes my heart hammer in my chest. I smiled and he was about to speak when we hear a ringing phone.

------------------------------

Yay! Hoseok is a sunshine.

Thank U❤❤❤