Twenty One

Yoongi's P.O.V

I woke up in the hospital bed with something injected in me.

"O you're awake. Good thing. You know that guy who donated needs extra blood for him to successfully maintain his heart that's why we took some from you. Are you OK?" the doctor asked as I nodded.

"He really is stubborn" I said to myself as Seokjin barged into my room.

"Thank goodness you're awake. But Hoseok, he's gone" Seokjin said.

"I know hyung, he is concerned of both of us. He also misses his mom that he used that chance to be with her again" I said as Seokjin engulfed me in a hug making me chuckle.

"You scared me freak show" he smacked my head as Namjoon enter.

"Yah don't smack him, he just woke up" I laughed at Seokjin's reaction.

"Well Jungkook is awake. You may now at least justify your feelings" Namjoon stretch his hands and help me up.

We Walked to the other room where Jungkook is. Seokjin stayed outside as I enter. I saw him still asleep so I just went near him.

Slowly his eyes open as he stares at me again.

"Yoongi, Hoseok he's gone" he said as tears fell from his eyes. 

I hugged him as I try to calm him. He held onto my shirt as he cried harder.

"Shhh Hoseok is happy now with his mom. Did he tell you why he did it?" I asked and I felt him nod.

"I just can't imagine waking up without him. I got used that he is here. Yoongi I missed him already" he sobbed.

"Me too. But let's remember that he did it for us. He wants us to be happy. Lets grant what he wanted. If that makes him happy we must make him happy. Don't you think?" I said as he nodded and let go of me.

I look into his eyes as I wiped his tears.
"Jungkook we're on this together. We have companions with us. Hoseok is alright" I said as he smiled and nod.

"Yoongi did you meant what you said before my operation? That you love me?" he asked as I smiled.

"I do. I love you" I answer as I cupped his face.
"I love you too Yoongi " he answered as I felt my heart beating fast. I brought our lips together in a slow yet passionate kiss. I want to let him feel how I love him.

He parted his lips allowing my tongue to dart inside his mouth. I licked the inside of his mouth making him moan.

We parted after a few minutes and he smiled as I kissed his forehead.

Jungkook's P.O.V

NO words are going to express how thankful I am to Hoseok. He has given his life just for me to live.

Don't worry Hoseok, I will make the most of my second life.

Few years after my operation Yoongi always help me. He always guide me when I need someone to hold on. He is such a gentleman.

Currently, we are in our new house.. After my operation, I still manage to graduate from college. Right now we just moved in. We decided to live together after college since he know how I  hate being alone. he got a good job in a big company with high salary just after graduation. Me on the other hand is working part time at Seokjin's bakery which is very profitable. He and Namjoon also are living together and even put up a business together. Apart from that I'm also an architect. I got a high income monthly. Apart from Yoongi working in a company he is also a producer and song writer. He got high income with that.

About Hoseok, we behold a burial for him after I got out from the hospital. I still can't digest the fact that he did really sacrifice for me. But then if I look anywhere his smiling face is flashing before my eyes.

But as Hoseok used to say, life must go on. So as Yoongi and I , we are living life to the fullest.
With our careers our money is more than what we need. But we always find time for each other. We are not married but we are together.

We are planning for our wedding but unfortunately Seokjin and Namjoon will go first. So we have to wait until they're done before us or Seokjin will glare at us. Funny to think, Yoongi and I already wanted to get married.

I'm currently  waiting for Yoongi to come home from work.

Just then I heard a knock on the door as I open it only to reveal my handsome fiance.

"Hey love" he said as he kissed me and step in as I help him with his coat.

"I'm sorry I'm late. What do we have for dinner?" he asked as I led him to the dining room with foods on the table.

"Lets eat" I said and we started to eat.

"Are you so hungry?" I asked since he seems to be.

"Yeah. We didn't have lunch break and after work the company had a dinner but I come home" he said.

"Why didn't you join the dinner if you're starving?" I asked but he just smiled at me. Oh please stop it.

"Your cooking is more delicious. And I will be so full when I eat these" he said as I smiled. Why is he so sweet? Sometimes I always think that maybe if we are invaded by ants I already know what to do. Make Yoongi angry. He is so sweet.

"Love you OK?" he asked as he pinch my nose.

"Yeah finish that" I said.

**************

I come out the shower of our room and saw Yoongi busy in front of the computer screen. Work I guess?

"Love mind to rest a bit? You've been working for like hours already" I said as he closed his laptop.

"Want me to rest on top of you?" he smirked as he hover above me.

"Love what are you doing?" I asked as he starts to lick my neck

"Is it my fault that my finance is so beautiful and tempting?" he replied as he continue to nip and suck on my neck leaving a purple mark.

"Ahh love" i moaned making him pull away.

He smiled and kissed my forehead

"After our wedding, you'll feel more pleased than a while ago. I will make sure you will not walk for a few days after that" he said as he lay beside me and i rest my head on his chest.

I am a bit nervous about his statement, what if he will not be gentle and wreck me?

O well I trust him that he will take care of me.

---------------------------------

I'm sorry that I haven't narrated well about Hoseok's funeral and all but I hope I did well .

Thank you