Seven

Jungkook's P.O.V

Why cant I at least be happy for some time?
Music is the only thing I can do to feel life but it is being taken away. Gia, I thought she is kind but Im wrong. She threatened me and tell me to leave the club. If I block her way she can kill me. Im so scared that she might really kill me so I agreed to quit. Yes it hurts so bad. I  am really happy to hear that I will be singing but then I become down again. I just dont understand why Gia told me that. Is she angry at me? If yes why?

Right now Yoongi is looking at me with eyes that scares me. "Why do you wanna quit?" he asked. His voice is like a roaring thunder. I cant look in his eyes as I am scared. Will I tell him? I was about to speak when suddenly I felt my heart pumping faster. I held my chest as I catch my breath. It hurts so much. This is not my normal pain. Something is wrong.  Yoongi's eyes from scary turned to a worried one. "Jungkook, hold on" he said and grab his and my bag and carried me (bridal style). "Jungkook its ok. just hang on" he continue to run.
I tried to stay awake but Im so dizzy that I cant open my eyes. I am laid on the stretcher and I felt a hand holding mine. I wanted to feel that hands on mine for life.

Hoseok's P.O.V

I locked my locker as I go to the music room to get Jungkook (and to see Yoongi).

As I peek through the door my eyes widen of what I saw. Yoongi is so close to Jungkook. Are they kissing? No Jungkook will not do that. I feel like my heart is being cracked. No they are not kissing. Suddenly I saw Yoongi carrying Jungkook and Oh No!. I follow Yoongi as he ran to the hospital. Damn he is so fast. When we reach there Jungkook is laid on the stretcher as Yoongi followed holding his hand.

Not again. Ok Hoseok he might be so worried. They are friends. The went out of my sight as I sat down.

Later on Yoongi come and sit next to me and I notice him holding Jungkook's bag. Ok strike 3. I look at him and he look pissed or angry. Im not sure. His eyes seem to kill you with just one look. I cant explain he is just so scary to look at.
When I finally have the courage to speak up "How is he?".
"He will be fine. I'll leave his things to you. Wait for him ok?" he said with emotions never changing.

As he left I am left with thoughts in my head. What happend? Why did Jungkook look like he cried? Why is Yoongi so angry?

Yoongi's P.O.V

As I left the hospital I went directly to my dorm. I just wanna rest my mind. I enter and am confused with no sight of Namjoon and Seokjin around. Now where did those two go? Maybe just fucking around. I headed to my room as I was about to open the door of my room I hear sounds from Namjoon's room. ??????
What's going on? I place my ears on the door. Oh they are like conversing.

"Ahhhhh! There! faster! ahhh!"

WTF!! I quickly ran to my room feeling more dizzy. Shit seriously? The sound I here just makes my dizziness worse. My sight is blurry. How can they do that? Hello I am here. I just went to the kitchen to look for some meds. When Im better I watch a movie continuosly until the clock says 11:50 pm. I headed to my room and my dizziness worsen. I fell on the bed feeling really dizzy. I dont know why. I turn to see if my doors to the terrace are closed when I saw a figure of a person's back. I stood up and walk to the door. It is not closed. When I am getting close the person turn around. I cant see him coz Im really dizzy. When I finally get close I cant beleive what I saw.

"Ji-Jimin?"

Jin's P.O.V

I fell on Namjoon's bed feeling tired of the hot session a while ago. Is Yoongi home?

"Joon, can you check on Yoongi? I wonder if he come already." I said lazily as I am still tired and aching. He left and come back a few minutes later.

"He is at the living room watching" he said and lay beside me. I felt light as I drifted to sleep.

After some time I woke up. I wake Namjoon.

"Joon can you please check on Yoongi if he is asleep?" he obeyed and left.

Namjoon went outside. After how many minutes he come back, sweating and nervous. What the heck.
"Anything wrong?" I asked and he went to my direction.

"When I went to Yoongi's room I found him unconcious on the terrace floor. He hasn't change his uniform. I tried waking him but no use. I just carried him to bed and when Im about to leave I think I saw someone in the terrace. But Im not sure"

As he said those I am frozen. I dont know what to say. First of all why did he slept on the floor? and most of all is there really someone out there? Who would it be?.

I tried my best to get up and put on my clothes. I went to Yoongi's room to check him. He is sleeping peacefully and no hint of any sickness. Did he faint? Or is he so tired or depressed? I have no clue.

---------------------------------

Im sorry for this chapter.  Im sorry. Please bear with me. I dont know if this is worth to continue.