Eighteen

Hoseok's P.O.V

Shit this cannot be. Jungkook is already in a very critical stage. I don't know anymore what to do. We called the hospital if  they can rush the heart within 10 hours and bring it here, but they said that it's crucial. The time allotted is not enough for them to deliver in time.

The doctors tried other hospitals but that hospital is the only hospital that holds the organ matched with Jungkook.
I called Yoongi to tell him about his condition and I also have to tall to him.

If they will not arrive on time of need then there has to be another way to save him. In fact that is not the only option.

If the transfer will not be done within 8 hours from now there must be another way. But for it to happen, we must find a close donor immediately and I know exactly who that is. I just have to talk to him.

I must be ready in any minute because I'll never know maybe it will be too late but I hope not.

Jungkook, he always think about others rather than himself. I know deep inside he thought the same thing about me but believe me, he's so much more.

Just then the hospital called informing us that the organ is now available for delivery but the travel is almost 6 hours and the transfer must be done 8 hours from now.

The doctor looks calm but also nervous. OK as they say they now start to come here. I just hope nothing will go wrong.

Yoongi

Damn this visa. We are currently here at the office of I don't know. What I know is that it's here where we get visa or whatsoever.

Because we used a private plane we didn't have our visa checked that's why we are stopped by a police and they lead us here. We could've suffered arrest but thankfully for us Suho is with us and talk to them so instead of arresting us they allowed us to just verify our visa which is a great hustle.

It takes us hours before we reach the end of the line and the operators are so slow. It takes us another hour to verify our visa and another hour for some papers.

Its been 3 and a half hours since Hoseok called and we already don't know what to do with this long traffic.

Currently we are stuck here and we don't know how to wash all these cars in front of us and just pass through. I held my phone tightly as I begin to sweat so hard.

1 new message from Hoseok
"Yoongi where are you? Apparently the organ is on it's way but it must come in time. Are you coming?"

"We're stuck in a great traffic. We spent 3 and a half hours just to verify tons of papers. We'll be there soon"

"You must be here Yoongi I have to tell you something. It's a matter of life and death"

I got nervous at his text but still manage to reply back.

"What are you talking about? What do you mean?"

"Just come"

Namjoon manage to escape the deadly traffic and we try to find the hospital. With the help of Google map we located the hospital for like 30 minutes.

2 hours to go and the heart must be here.

We look for his room and saw Hoseok standing with his back against the wall.

"Hoseok, what is it?" he look at me and gestured to follow him.

I'm getting nervous you know. What if his text literally meant that one must die for one to live. I don't like that idea.

"Hoseok I don't like that face.  Tell me what do you mean in your text" I asked.

"I Wanted to help him but I don't know how until a decision come up into my mind. A decision that will help him live" he said.

"What are you suggesting Hoseok? Sacrifice?" I asked and he nodded.

"It seems that a probability for the heart to come in time is 30-70. Its not sure I'm thinking of a substitute plan before he totally gone" he said but I'm still confused. Where on earth will we find a compatible donor in 2 hours?

--------------------------------------

I'm sorry this chapter is quite short. I'm in a hurry.

Next chapter will be more detailed so I hope you still stay tuned. Also i might take a long time again before updating. I'm sorry.

Thank you