Fifteen

Jungkook's P.O.V

I sat on the plane seats as it begun to take off. I closed my eyes remembering  the moments I have with Yoongi. Those smiles he make the sound of his laugh that almost took my breath away and his angelic face that never leave my mind. And his voice that makes my heart go wild.

My tears begun to fall again. O come on you will leave him. I just let Mr sleep to take over me. Sometimes I thought, if I got the operation well I will live as I want but with Yoongi nowhere I'd rather not heal.

Is this the effect of being in love? If it is then I just wish I didn't know Yoongi. But a part of me is happy that I knew him. He makes the reason for my maybe remaining life to be happy.
But if Yoongi is with Hoseok then it's great. At least Hoseok will be happy. He deserves to be happy.

Hosoek's P.O.V

The dorm is so lonely. I'm not used to not see Jungkook. I miss him already. I just hope he will survive the operation. I want to spend more time in the world with him.

I look at the time and it's already midnight.
I wonder what is Jungkook doing by this time. Maybe he is still on the trip.
I already talk to the teacher about Jungkook leaving and they gave me excuses. They say Jungkook can still come back if he is fine already.

I also wonder how Yoongi is going on. I heard from Namjoon, Jungkook means something to him. How is he? Is he well?

Yoongi's P.O.V

Why? What have I done? Jungkook left without me knowing it. Why didn't he tell me? Is he mad at me? Even if I convince myself and say he forgot to tell me, my mind still ask why does Seokjin and Namjoon know?

But then his text bothers me a lot. He seems to be entrusting Hoseok to me. He also thinks I like Hoseok. What does that mean? Is he thinking about dying? He really is prepared to die?

In the middle of my thoughts my phone vibrates and it's Baekhyun, Taehyung's cousin [A/N: I dont know how to narrate this event so I revise it this way]

"Hello?" Why does he call in this time? Its 2 am for goodness sake.

"I'm sorry. I know you're not doing well today but Taehyung. He's gone"

I froze. What? Taehyung is gone? My heart beats faster. I can't form a sentence. I just don't know what to say.

"Where is he?" I manage to ask

"I just came to his funeral. At *** church. Come his parents have a few words to leave you"

I hang up and quickly clean myself and get dressed. I left a note saying where am I and why for Jin not to freak out.

I drove to the said church and went inside. There I saw a coffin and an enlarged portrait of Taehyung beside. It really is true. I begun to cry as I remember the last time I saw a coffin, jimin's coffin. I walk closer as I approach the coffin. I stare at Taehyung inside, peacefully at rest.

'Jimin I hate coffins but you still manage to show me one' I said in my thoughts as I pray for  no more coffins for me to see.

I sat beside Taehyung's mom as I try to comfort her.

Why? Why is everyone leaving me? I don't have any idea of what will happen to Taehyung.

"He is such a loss. Why didn't I realize that when he is alive? I didn't tell him I love him so much. I didn't say goodbye at I didn't even hug him when he died. I'm such a freak" Taehyung 's mom continue to cry.

"Shh. I know Taehyung will not like to hear those words from his own mom. You have to be strong for him. No one wanted this to happen and I know even Jimin don't want this" I said as sincere as I sounded.

She stood up and went to her friends. Memories of Taehyung are flashing before me. I remember how happy we are with Jimin. I remember how his life become miserable after Jimin died. And now I can say his sufferings are over as he go to meet Jimin. But I'm left here no one to be and no one to see.

After the funeral I went back to dorm with a face that no one can paint.

"Yoongi thank goodness you're safe. How are you?" Seokjin  asked as I walk in our dorm. They come with me to the funeral but I stay a little longer.

"I'm fine. Please just let me rest. I'll be okay" I assured and Seokjin smiled at me so I went to my room.

'Taehyung I'm sorry. I never know what words to say to comfort you. I never try to stop your tears. I'm the one alive and can understand you but I didn't. Now you're gone and I'm left here, speechless. Your parents left me with you and Jimin's box. What right do I have to have your box? Maybe what you mean is I can keep it. Don't worry Taehyung, Jimin I will take care of your treasures. Its the least I can do'

I let the last tear drop. I look at the frames beside my bed. One is the picture of my family. The other is the picture of me, Taehyung and Jimin. The other is me with Namjoon and Seokjin. The next is me with his cousin then lastly me with him.

I lay on my bed as I again release tears. This is the chapter of my life that had my tears dried.

Seokjin's P.O.V

"I really hope he is doing fine " Namjoon told me as we sat on the dining table.

"First of all he must eat well. He hasn't eaten anything since. I'm worried so much. Namjoon what do we do? I can't stand seeing him like that" I said.

I really can't. Yoongi means so much to me, us. I don't know how to make him smile again. I just can't take it. He just got those smiles and things already are taking them back. His sadness over loss return.

I went to his room and knock. I heard a faint 'come in' so I went in

"Yoongi please come and eat something. You're starving yourself" I told him and he hop of his bed and sat on it.

"Please I'm worried sick. Tell me what can we do?" I asked him. He looked at me. His face is so pale. He seems to be crying a lot. I couldn't help myself and hug him as he cry on my shoulders.
"Please stop being like this Yoongi. Don't starve yourself. Don't be in deep thoughts yourself. Namjoon and I are here when you need someone to talk to. We will help you get through" I assure him.

After he compose himself I let go "Seokjin thank you. You're really a great friend" he said making me smile.

"Now come let's have dinner. Namjoon is starving"

-----------------------------------------

Jin eomma. Thank you for supporting stay tuned for another chapter.

Thank you