Nine

Jungkook's P.O.V

I heard everything. I really want to sleep but Im curious what are they talking abou so I intended to listen. Upon hearing Hoseok I feel like guilty. Yes, he really cares for me a lot. He tends to put aside his own likes just to tend mine. I am guilty because I already love the man he loves too. He told me how he really admires Yoongi and all his feelings about him. He told me everything he feels and he seems to be so happy. It seems like he never loose words when it comes to Yoongi. I dont want to tell him that I also love Yoongi because if I do, I know that he will give way for me. He will give up his feelings for Yoongi for me not to be hurt. But I dont want him to get hurt either.

I feel really guilty so I come up with the decision to forget my feelings for Yoongi and just get on with life. I dont know if how much I will hurt but I dont care as long as Hoseok will not get hurt. Hoseok never hurt me so bad and its time for me to do the same. He has done a lot for me and he has been through lots of pain and I dont want those pain to be more painful.

I went to my room and just lay on the bed pretending to be asleep when I hear my phone rings. I get up and without looking at the caller I.D I answered the phone.

"Hello?"
"Oh hi Jungkook. This is your pincipal"
"Hi ma'am what can I do for you?"
"Please compete for the school. I dont know why you back out but can you still have a change of thought? I mean music is your passion right? This is it"
"I understand. But can you do please give me time to think about it?
"Well of course. Let me know ok? Thank you so much Mr. Jeon"

With that she hung up. I sigh. What to do?

I was about to break down when I hear the door open. I look to see Yoongi and Hoseok enter. I sat up and they look at me.

"Yoongi told me that you suddenly back out from the competition. Why?" Hoseok immediately ask me as I look down. I was about to answer when Hoseok's phone rings and he went out to answer it leaving Yoongi and me alone.

"She threteand to kill you?" Yoongi spoke up and surprisingly I nodded immediately. He sighs as he sat in front of me and look me in the eyes.

"Jungkook-ah, look at me." he said and I obeyed.

"Hoseok tells me that you really wants to sing and this competition will be your first competition" he said and I nodded.

"Look, dont mind her. Trust me, I will protect you. I will not allow another dream to crash just because of her. Its your dream right? Then go for it. We will be with you. I got you ok? Dont be scared ok?" he said which make me smile.

After I confirm to the principal that I will be competing (Yoongi left because its nearly evening. They talk too much), Hoseok calls me downstairs. When I went down dinner is set. He looks so happy.

Maybe I made the good choice

Yoongi's P.O.V

These two are real good  companion. I wonder if Jungkook has a change of mind. I am going to my dorm when some thought flash suddenly in my mind.
The shirt Jungkook is wearing this day. Why do I see Jimin last night wearing the same? What does that suppose to mean? Im suddenly startled when the door opens.

"O Yoongi what are you doing there? Come on in already" that is Namjoon.

I enter and the smell of tasty food filled my nose and my mind suddenly forgets the shirt. We started to eat and beleive me Im in a fancy restaurant. Woah Namjoon is so lucky. Jin really cook well. If my food everyday is like this I think I will be so healthy.

After our stomachs are satisfied Namjoom volunteered to wash the dishes as I happily ran to my room (Im on duty today) and lay on my bed. Then the image of the shirt appear again.

*flashback*

"Yoongi I bought this really amazing shirt for us. It is a set. Here try it on" Jimin exitedly handed me the shirt and I see that he is wearing the same too. I put the shirt on and he smiled widely.

"TaeTae has one too" he said. "Wait dosent this shirt suppose to be different from Taehyung (only him can call him Tae or TaeTae) and you? I mean you are couples" I said and he shakes his head.
"Me and Tae already has lots of couple shirts. Tbis shirt is our friendship shirt. Even if Tae and me are together we are the best of friends" he explained whuch make me nod in agreement. But then I saw his disappointed look.
"Jimin?"- me
"There are actually four of these shirts. But we are only three so I left the other one. I hope the future owner of the shirt is a good person" he smiled again. Argh this kid is like a fluffy cake.

*end*

Thats it. I quickly opened my closet and look for that shirt. Why did I not notice it before?

I pull out the shirt and look at it. 'Jimin what is with Jungkook? Why did you suddenly show up wearing that shirt? Are you and Jungkook somewhat related?'. I browse my facebook account and went to Taehyung's profile. He has changed his profile pic. And the picture shows him wearing the shirt. This is last night. The same night I saw Jimin. So what is this? I red the caption
"Those days with you are endless. I Love You and I Miss You".

*flashback*

"I want that if you found your love we will have the same anniversary. Our anniversary is the same date we first saw each other" - Jimin

*end*

Today is their anniversary.
Taehyung changed his profile pic at exactly 12:00 am, the time I saw Jimin.

----------------------------------

Ok my apologies. Throughout the story I will leave you hints on who will be Yoongi's pair.

Thanks