Twenty Two

Yoongi's P.O.V

I woke up seeing Jungkook with his head resting on my chest. I swiped the messy  hair from his face. He is so beautiful.

Im just so blessed to have him in my arms. Words are just not enough to thank Hoseok for what he sacrifice. Now I know what a person can do for someone he/she loves.

I have experienced how Hoseok loves a person and I consider myself lucky. I also knew how much Jungkook mean to him, how much he loves him as a brother. How can I possibly return the favor to Hoseok?

"Love?" I heard Jungkook speak. Now my question is answered.

Hoseok treated Jungkook with so much care and love. He entrusted me his most valuable treasure, his treasure that I must care just like how he cares for him. But I know Hoseok is different on how to treat Jungkook, but I am sure I can show to Hoseok that I'm worth to trust.

"Good morning love" I said as I kissed his forehead as we get up from the bed.

Jungkook's P.O.V

As I look at how Yoongi smiled at me, I consider myself blessed. I loved him together with my cousin, the person who wanted nothing but the best for me. I hated myself at first for loving Yoongi, I felt so much guilt because I might hurt Hoseok, and I felt afraid that I might hurt so bad. But knowing Hoseok, he will do anything just for my sake making me more scared to tell him about how I feel towards Yoongi.

I wanted him to be happy and find his own happiness and I know he found it when he saw and loved Yoongi and I don't want to take that away from him. He spent his life for me and he's also being cheated by his first love making him not love and Yoongi is the one who opens his heart again. But now I know Hoseok is happy with the person he wanted to be with ever since.

"Love we must go to Namjoon and Seokjin's place so we will start setting up the reception " Yoongi said as we eat.

"O well I already have sketched a few designs. BTW how many weeks did you ask for a leave?" I asked because how come he is not going to work?

"I only asked for 2 weeks for the church to be settled but my boss insisted on a month. Besides their wedding is 3 weeks from now" he said as I smiled unknowingly.

'Thank you Hoseok, I will never forget you'

*time skip*

Seokjin's P.O.V

I am so excited today and absolutely happy. Guess what? Its my wedding day. The day when Namjoon and I will officially become one.

"Son, are you ready?" my mom asked as I look at myself on the mirror. OK I admit I look really good at this suit.

"I am mom. Where is Jungkook? " I asked.

"I'm here!  Wow you look stunning" he said as I laughed.

"Son it's time" dad called as we walk to the car and drove to the church.

I'm so nervous and excited that my hands are shaking. We reached the church and I stood at the door before it opened and I walk the aisle going to Namjoon who is currently starting to be emotional with Yoongi beside him. My dad walk me to him but before he completely gave me to him "don't you dare hurt him or I will cut your head off" my dad said making me laugh.

"Don't worry, he is in good hands" Namjoon assured as we walk together toward the front.

This day is the most romantic day for both of us. I'm so happy I will spent the rest of my life with the person I loved for a long time and the person I will love for a lifetime.

Namjoon's P.O.V

I still remember the time we first met each other. The time when I almost hit him with my car.

I remember the first time we had our date. I am so nervous making me mess up our date and I swear it was horrible.

The time I confessed to him is the best time of my life since it started our love journey. That day I confessed open the doors for this wedding day.

*time skip*

Yoongi's P.O.V

I am so happy for Namjoon and Jin, they are finally and officially a couple.

"You know if you're gonna ask me what can I say to these two, I would say, congratulations. Finally you are now inseparable. I witnessed their love story since I am the one whom Namjoon always call when he and Jin had an argument or if he wanted to surprise Jin. I saw them laugh, fight, cry and love. Namjoon finally you have the man of your dreams. Take care of him. You know how beautiful your husband is, it's hard someone might enter the scene and stole him from you. Seokjin you know how Namjoon love you so much and will do anything for you, my advise for you, you're lucky. Namjoon is a man that anyone can ask for. Take care and love each other the way you loved each other the first time. Congratulations " I said as I raised my cup as people cheered.

"Oh lastly everyone knew how Seokjin treated me and Jungkook as their kids. So we're expecting another" everyone laughed at my statement as Seokjin gave me his Warning look making me stop.

I sat down beside Jungkook who is currently giggling.
"Nice one" he said as I wrap my arms around his waist.

"Don't worry love we will soon be in their place. I can't wait for that day to come where you and I can be together until lpfetime" I said as he  hit my chest.

"You're being so cheesy. Save that for our wedding" he said as we continue to just eat. Darn lots of food.

Jungkook's P.O.V

I'm so happy for them. Finally after being together for 7 years they are now finally living a life as a family. I myself also can't wait for me and Yoongi to be one. By thinking of our wedding make me blush.

Hoseok this is it. I hope you're the one who will guide me to choose my outfit, help me with my hair and calm me down. I know you're happy right now. I'm happy too, don't worry.

Hoseok's P.O.V

I watched as Namjoon and Seokjin happily fed each other with cake. I'm so happy for you two. Alas I can't congratulate you in person.

"They look good together " Taehyung said.

BTW I'm with Taehyung and Jimin right now, currently watching over them. Were not seen anyway. We just watch over them. I spotted Yoongi and Jungkook sitting hand in hand as they talk. I can see how Jungkook's eyes sparkle so as Yoongi. They're so happy. I'm happy.

"I would love if Taehyung and I will also be married" Jimin said as he and Taehyung giggle.

Am I the only single here? But it doesn't matter if I'm the only single. What matters is that I'm happy.

3rd Person POV

After the wedding Jungkook and Yoongi went home with a very sleepy Jungkook.

After Yoongi placed Jungkook on bed, he glanced at a photo of Hoseok, him and Jungkook on the table. He stare at them as a smile appear on his face.

"I miss you Hoseok" he whispered as he return the frame to it's original place.

------------------------------------

I can't remove Hoseok I'm the story. I hope I did well.

Thank you