Five

Hoseok's P.O.V

OMG!!!!! Call me exage or O.A or crazy but OMG Yoongi! I really cant beleive that the person I admire the most and the person who is a famous captain ball and musician in school is one. I really dont know why did I not notice that stuff. Sheez pabo Hoseok.

"Hey stop daydreaming its nearly evening" Jungkook hit me on the head.
Such a spoiler.

"Ow! How dare you do that." I said to him.

"Why cant I? Youre not paying attention to me while Im talking a while ago and you are just looking to nowhere and is smiling like an idiot. How cant I not hit you?" he answered back.
Aish this kid.

"So what was the most important thing that youre telling me for you to hit me like that?" I glared at him.

"Im just telling that I am now an official member of the music club" he jumped happily but then suddenly his smile become a frown.

"Kook whats wrong?" I asked and he sighed.
"I want to join art club though but I saw that there are lots of paints and other sorts of chemicals that are not good for me" he replied bowing his head.

"Dont mind it Kook. As long as you are in the music club isnt that what you always wanted? To sing?" I try to comfort him. He really loves to draw and sing. But his heart doesnt seem to cooperate with his love of art. He also wants to dance (like me) but he cant.

He smile at me suddenly. "Im fine really. Dont worry about me". he answered.

I just hugged him to at least lighten his feeling.
I am also hurting when he is hurt really. If only I can find him a donor. I can see him happy again. I didnt hear his laugh for a long time and Im missing how his eyes wrinkle and his lips will be stretched and shows his teeth.
I wish I will make him happy.

Jin's P.O.V

I did not expect Yoongi to act that way. Its like WTF. I have known him to be so cold and grumpy. How is he so warm towards Jungkook?

"Yoongi how are you?" I suddenly ask.
He looked at me again with those eyes that will send shivers to your spine.

"Yeah. Totally fine" he said and headed directly to our dorm.

O come on. What is going on?
I left my things on my bed and take a shower.

*next day*

Namjoon's P.O.V

Me and Yoongi went to our class. We have the same schedule for morning classes. All of us but Jin left early for some stuff.

I notice Jungkook and Hoseok (were in the same class in the afternoon) enter the same class as us. I remember Jin told me last night about how warm Yoongi is towards  the kid.

"Stop staring at him or Jin will cut your head" Yoongi said.
"Ya! Im just curious about this kid whom you ask for an apology" I said and he just left me here and enter our room. Aish that guy.

The teacher enters and started discussing.
"So you all must work in pairs for this project. Allow me to pick your pairs" as she said that groans are heard.
She begin calling names and I notice Hoseok glacing repeatedly at Yoongi. Hmm something.

"Kim Namjoon and Kim Seokjin" I almost jump for joy upon hearing my pair.

"Min Yoongi and Jung Hoseok" - teacher.

"Ah!" I look at Jungkook. He is like in pain because Hoseok is helding tightly on him while smiling brightly and blushing.

Does Hoseok likes Yoongi? Well let us find out.

"Ok people to your pairs" the instructor said and everyone go to their pair except me because my pair is right beside me 😄😄😄

As the discussion about that certain topic goes on I am really convinced that Hoseok likes Yoongi.
I can easily read Hoseok. Why? Simple, he is so obvious (for me).

------------------------------------

Hmm Hoseok likes Yoongi and Jungkook seems to like Yoongi also.
Yoongi who would it be?

I apologize if you also read the same story. I didnt mean it. Thank you