Twenty Three

Yoongi's P.O.V

I woke up as I smiled at the morning sun. I take a bath and cleansed myself very well. I stare at the suit that is neatly placed in the closet. Seokjin hyung really ironed and fixed it well. I wore it when I heard a knock.

"Come in" I said as Namjoon entered also in his suit. "Looking good buddy. Need help?" I just nodded and allow him to do my hair. Honestly I don't know how to do my hair and I want to look extremely good today.

"Yoongi, I'm proud of you. Finally you are making your own life with him" he said as he is done with my hair. He always is an expert when it comes to hairstyling.

"Yes appa. Wait will I have a younger sibling?" I asked as he smack my head

"Yah! Don't ruin my hair I have to look good because it's my day you know" I said and fix my hair.

"Seriously, Seokjin looks like he is gaining wait for the past week. Is it something to celebrate?" I asked as he blushed.

OMG is it really?

"You see he is carrying our first child. 1 month" he said as I literally jump in excitement.

"But today is your day let's go before Jungkook arrives" he said as we walk out the house into the church.

You already know what day it is right? It's our wedding day. Finally, the day I've waited for like forever. The day I will marry the one I loved for the rest of my life. I stood beside Namjoon as we wait for the door to be opened. And when it opened there stood the one.

The one I will spent my whole life with, the one who will be with me till death, the one who will be my partner for building a family I always dreamt of. That person is the one walking down the aisle right now.

He is very handsome as ever. His father guided him and walk closer to me. I'm trying to hold back my tears since I want to be all smiles.

*time skip *

"I Min Yoongi vowed to you Jeon Jungkook to be the person you will always love till eternity. I will place my best effort to always comfort you when you're sad, to hold your hand when you're scared, to share your burden, to always be by your side. I will not leave you in tears, I will shower you my love. I will take care of you and to our soon to be kids. Most of all, I will always be the Yoongi you loved from day 1 till the end. I love you so much that these words are not enough to express how I felt. I love you so much "

Those are my thoughts while we are swaying in a beautiful music. We're already at the reception (because the author is lazy to write).

I pulled him closer as he rested his head on my shoulders.
"I love you" I said as we continue to dance.

"I love you too" he said as we heard cheers from the people.

"KISS! KISS!"

I cupped his face as I close the gap between our lips kissing him with a passion-filled kiss.

I pulled away  before it will lead to something else.

We won't and we don't know what's gonna happen to us tomorrow but today what I know is we are happy and we are already one. I want to cherish this moment with him before stepping to the next thing.

*time skip*

Jungkook's P.O.V

We are sitting on a bench as we watch the sun sets. We are at a beach resort to have a honeymoon but currently we are just enjoying each other's pressence.

As the sun sets and the sky become dark we walk to our bedroom to rest after the day. Whew I never knew a wedding is tiring. But it's worth it.

Yoongi lay down as use his head as pillow. Its more comfortable this way.

"Good night love"
"Good night"

As he close his eyes memories of me and Seokjin's convo flashed in my mind making me blush.

Flashback

I am so excited for today.

"Hey you ready?" Seokjin asked me as he fixed my hair. I just love how he do my hair. It looks so royal. I felt like I'm in a fairy-tale right now.

"Will you have your honeymoon tonight?" he asked as I blushed.

"No. Maybe after this we will just take a rest. Why? BTW what do you do on a honeymoon? " I asked as I am curious.

He smiled as he look at me.

"That is the night you will officially become one in the flesh" he said as I look at him, not understanding what he said.

"What I mean is that, that is the night where you gave him your first uhm you know. Basically it's just a vacation for newlyweds but most of the time it's where their first child's formation begun. You got my point?"

I immediately blushed upon hearing that. It means that we will - - - shit I'm not ready for that.

What if he will not like my body? Ugh.

"Don't worry, I'm sure Yoongi will be pleased to be the first to see what's behind. You have to trust him and be calm OK?" he said as he hugged me and I felt like his stomach is growing.

"Hyung, are you getting fat? I mean your stomach is growing" I said trying not to sound irritating.

"I'm not growing fat, that one inside me is the one growing" he said making my eyes wide.

How can a guy be pregnant?

"How did it happen?" I asked and he smiled.

"Its possible Kook. Maybe it's can be possible in you" he answered.

It means there's a possibility that I can be pregnant too. I mean it is like 1 out of 1million men can bore a child. I hope I'm one of them.

End

I smiled to myself as I thought of that. I really hope that it was real. That I can be pregnant.

But as I am thinking of things I fell asleep in my lovers arms.

---------------------------------------

I'm sorry I can't help to add mpreg in here I just ugh never mind, BTW how is it?

I really will include mpreg here.

Thank you