One

Yoongi's P.O.V

"Jimin please . . . please dont leave me. Please fight .. dont go... "

"NO!!" I woke up feeling sweaty ang tearing. It just cant go away. Its been a year and I just cant move on.
"Yoongi, are you ok?" Jin asked me.
"Y-yes it comes back again. I cant get rid of it". I just cant let it go.
"Well you cant get rid of it with just a year. You grew together. You are attached together. Dont get rid of Jimin's memory get rid of those voices shouting in your head. Don't worry you are going to be alright" Jin said.
Jin is a friend of mine together with Namjoon.

I just resume my sleep. I dont know how but the voices in my head just keeps shouting and growling

"IT IS YOUR FAULT JIMIN IS GONE!!!"
" ITS YOUR FAULT"
Why? I am devastated and frustrated too but why are they still shouting at me? Jimin why?

next morning

I woke up getting ready for school. Jin and Namjoon are still in deep slumber so I went to school alone. I enter my classroom alone. None of my classmates are in so I am very early. I decided to go to the music room. Approaching the piano makes me want te cry. Piano has one of the greatest memory of Jimin. I started to play, not caring about anyone. I just imagined Jimin singing while Im playing piano. I miss him, I miss everything in him. I just wish I have done something to save him from dying. But I am too late.
My tears started to fall while my fingers are playing the keys. I wiped my tears and headed to my classroom. Many students are already here. How long did I stay in the music room?

Jin's P.O.V

Wow, I woke up and the first thing that I saw is the empty bed of Yoongi. Did he went to school already? "Jin did Yoongi went to school already? " Namjoon asked me with a shocked expression.
Who would not be shocked right?. Ever since he started school there is no day that he woke up late and go to school late. When Jimin died he become worse. He tends to skip school and is always absent. Just last month he is back to normal. He is still late in waking up. But this day is weird. Today is monday and mondays are the days he wakes up MOST late.
"Jin lets get ready. Yoongi might be back to his senses" Namjoon said happily.

When we arrived in school we heard some talking elsewhere

"Yoongi came to school early OMG! Is he moving on already?"
"He went to the music room and played the piano while crying"
"He is still hurting"

We went to the music room and found no one. Where would he go? We decided to go to our classrooms and found him sitting beside the window.
"What a sight" I exclaimed causing Namjoon to glare at me. "Ya! Stop staring at him. Im right here" he said. I just laugh at him and headed to where Yoongi is. "Yoongi whats up?" I asked. He just look at me and nodded and look outside the window again. It means he is still as cold as ice. How I miss Yoongi's smile. But right now we have to wait until he will finally recover. The sun flashes on his face which makes a beautiful view. I was out of my thoughts when Namjoon hit my arm.
"Why do you keep staring at him like he is your boyfriend?" he asked. I just laugh at his behavior. "Dont worry I may look at him like my boyfriend but dont worry I love you" I told him. I know that will make him feel better.

Yoongi's P.O.V

These lovebirds beside me annoys me a lot. Not that I was jealous but it annoying. They have been together for 3 years. I thought it wont work but look at them now. Jimin I wish you are here.
The teacher enters and Im back to school. She starts the lesson with a boring talk but Jin and Namjoon listens very well. What do I expect to do? I buried my head in my arms and fall into deep sleep.

I woke up when the bell rings. "Yoongi, how is dreamland?" Jin asked. I just glare at him. Im not in the mood. Im hungry you know?

When we arrived at the canteen I immediately take a seat waiting for Jin to take our food.

*Time skip*

After the boring day at school I went to our dorm. Jin and Namjoom might be out there somewhere or they at at their date. When I reach the door of out dorm I saw a figure standing outside. O approached it and saw . .
"Taehyung?"
"Oh hi Yoongi. How have you been?" he asked trying hard not to show a sad face.
"Im still coping with his lost Taehyung. How are you?" I asked.
"May I come in?" he asked which made me embarassed.
"Oh. Ok. come in already" I told him and opened the door.
"I could have saved him Yoongi. But I cant." he sadly stated. Taehyung is like me, devastated in Jimin's death. Jin and Namjoon dont know my past so they are not much affected. I just tell them everything. Taehyung suddenly burst into tears. I dont know what to do. "I missed him so much. I missed him" he cried. Taehyung is Jimin's boyfriend and bestfriend as well. "Taehyung I dont know what to say".

After a few minutes of him crying he finally spoke up. "Yoongi I will be going to New York at least to move on" he stated.
"I wish you the best Taehyung. I know Jimin cant take to see you like this. Make yourself free from grief Taehyung" I said eventhough I myself cant do it. We talked for an hour and he left. I feel so down. "Yoongi who is the boy who just come out here?" Jin suddenly asked that make me jump out of the couch. They are here. "Taehyung, Jimim's boyfriend" I answered and headed to my room.

------------------------

Guys a boring chapter that I wrote. A chapter that I cant understand myself.

I dont know how to continue this crap... But I love writing so bear with me💓💓