Three

Yoongi's P.O.V

After the lesson I decided to go to the music room. I entered only to be punched hard on my face.
I look up to see who is this bastard.

"Yoongi how does it feel huh? But that is not enough for the pain you gave me when Jimin died because of you. I wanted to kill you right now but I still wanna see you suffer before you die. The way you make me feel. Thats not all. Wait for my revenge." he said as hi punch me again.

Bastard! He is Jaeyoung. He liked Jimin but Jimin choose Taehyung against him. He is thinking that I helped Taehyung win Jimin which is correct because, Hello? he is a Bastard and an Asshole. Taehyung is way better.

He is one of those people who blamed me for Jimin's death. That cause me not to be able to control my anger.
Whenever I hear blames and curses against me I will erupt like a volcano in no time.

I stood up wanting to kill that guy but I feel arms holding me back. Its Jin and Namjoon. They dragged me away leading me to the basketball court.  I loose from their grip and grab a ball throwing it towards the ring with much force. No students are around anyway.

[A/N: All capitalized words in italic are voices in Yoongi's mind]

"YOURE A CURSE TO JIMIN!!!"

"JIMIN DIED BECAUSE YOU KILLED HIM!"

"DIE YOU BASTARD!"

I screamed and throw again another ball. Jin is trying to calm me but no use.
Damn it! With full force I throw the ball somewhere hearing a scream

"JUNGKOOK!"

Jin's P.O.V

"JUNGKOOK!" the guy shouted as I look to their direction.

Shit the other boy is being knocked down by the last ball Yoongi threw.

I immediately ran to where the boy is lying. "Jin look after him. I'll help him  bring the boy to the clinic" Namjoon said as he carry the fallen boy to the clinic.

I look at Yoongi and he is looking at Namjoon's figure disappearing.

"Yoongi lets follow the boy you hit him and it seems bad" I dragged him to where Namjoon go.

On the way Yoongi is calm now but is still quiet and blank.
When we reach the clinic I spotted Namjoon sitting.

"Joon how is he, the boy?" I asked.

He looked at us with a worried look. Uh oh this is not good.

"The ball hit him directly to his chest. And according to his companion he has a severe heart disease. When we came here he is so pale and his lips is turning purple. The doctor already put oxygen." he answered.

Oh no. I looked at Yoongi he has an expression that is unreadable.
"H-heart disease?"  he asked. We nodded.

He is thinking about Jimin

Yoongi's P.O.V

I froze hearing that the boy has heart disease. I screw up really bad. I know how much force I used when I throw the ball and it landed on his chest. Shit no please not again.

Flashback

I am playing basketball when Jimin called me. I stopped and ran to him.
"What is it?" I asked.
"Can you accompany me to TaeTae's dorm? I want to give him something. But I know I need a company" he answered.
"Wait for me here" I said and turn around to get my things.

"I'll go ahead!!!" I shouted to my team mates and headed towards Jimin when suddenly a ball flew from the court (probably someone throw it) and landed directly at Jimin's chest. He unconciously fall to my arms as I try my best to carry him to the clinic.

"Jimin! What happen?! Let me!" Taehyung carry Jimin to the clinc faster than I thought.

After that incident Jimin grew weaker and weaker

*end*

"Yoongi are you ok?" Jin asked me.

"Namjoon, he is going to be ok right? He is okay. Please tell me he is ok" I said shaking.

Jin's P.O.V

Yoongi is really scared. He may be as cold as ice but he also has weakness. Seeing him shaking right now proves me that he really is not cold.

--------------------------

My apologies for being a boring writer.

Also thank you for your suppporting✋