Hiding in Plain Sight p2

NAMGI

"Nu..Namjoon." Yoongi whispered, the heat fading enough for him to speak.

"Yes baby?"

"I'm an omega."

Namjoon sighed, he wasn't mad, he was actually relieved that Yoongi finally told him the truth. "Are you in heat baby?"

"Y-yes! I'm sorry!" Yoongi screamed thanks to the sudden sharp pain stabbing at his groin. Namjoon cringed, he didn't like that sound, not one bit. "What do you want me to do? You need to tell me Yoongi." Namjoon pleaded, mentally cursing at himself for not asking Jin when he had the chance. Yoongi opened his mouth to speak but the only thing that came out were needy whines and moans. Instead of waiting for an answer, Namjoon gripped Yoongi's bottom before standing up and sprinting towards their bedroom. Yoongi groaned at the contact, he knew that there was a stain on his pants from his slick, it was probably still wet.

"I'm sor..ry." Yoongi croaked as Namjoon gently lied him down on their clean bed. Namjoon cocked his head to the side and smiled at his disoriented boyfriend, "why baby?"

"Because I'm gross," Yoongi whispered. Namjoon's smile was quickly replaced with a frown after hearing his boyfriends sour words. He couldn't believe that's how Yoongi sees himself. "Omegas arent gross." Namjoon stated then leaned down and pecked Yoongi's already swollen lips. They tasted different than usual which only added to Namjoon's nervous state. Yoongi on the other hand, had completely forgotten about the vampire and was instead focusing on the beautiful man above him.

Leaning down, Namjoon kissed and nipped at Yoongi's neck, the salty taste of the werewolf's sweat burning his tongue. A high pitched squeal escaped Yoongi's lips before he came dryly, a fiery burn settling in his cock afterwards.

"H..urts! Hurts s-so bad!" Yoongi sobbed as his body practically went up in flames. Immediately Namjoon climbed off of him and sat on the bed, his shaky hands caressing Yoongi's sweat soaked hair. He had no clue what was causing Yoongi so much pain and it was starting to scare him.

"Baby what hurts?" Namjoon asked, his eyes frantically examining Yoongi's body for any injuries. Yoongi wanted to speak, he really did, but the throbbing pain consuming his body was stopping him. So he decided to show Namjoon instead.

Yoongi's breathing quickened as his fingers fumbled with the ties of his sweatpants. Yoongi was already embarrassed and exposing himself to Namjoon, in this state, made him want to curl up and die.

"Yoongi what are-" Namjoon froze, utterly shocked at the condition of his boyfriends private parts. At the base of Yoongi's cock was a metal ring wrapped so tight that it was cutting into the skin. Ugly bruises were already forming underneath the ring and Yoongi's cock was so red, so hard, that Namjoon thought it was going to explode.

Yoongi was trying desperately to even out his breathing. He could feel Namjoon's eyes on him which burnt even more than the actual Heat. "Yoongi..who did this to you?" Namjoon mumbled, the wavering in his voice making Yoongi cringe. Yoongi sucked in a sharp breath before sinking his claws into the mattress, "I'm s-sorry."

Namjoon sighed and smoothed his hand across Yoongi's thigh, the slightly red skin hot to the touch. The touch helped to calm Yoongi's thoughts but it only added fuel to the smoldering fire inside him. "I'm going to try and take it off, okay?" Namjoon asked, his hands now hovering over Yoongi's swollen cock.

"No! It h-hurts!" Yoongi sobbed before he curled in on himself, hiding his privates from Namjoon.

Still trying to be gentle, Namjoon grabbed Yoongi's hips and rolled him over. A sharp whine left the omegas lips as he struggled to get away from his boyfriends hands but it was no use. He was too weak and Namjoon was too strong. "Yoongi please," Namjoon begged. With a huff, Yoongi went limp and let his tears silently slip down his head and into his hairline. Namjoon closed his eyes and took a deep breath before he gently gripped Yoongi's swollen cock. Even though he was trying to be gentle Yoongi still yelped as an orgasm tightened his muscles and swelled his cock even more. "Sorry, sorry, is this what happens when omegas are in Heat?" Namjoon asked, trying to distract Yoongi as he worked at the metal ring. Yoongi nodded, "we get r-really sensitive but it's dangerous if I-I don't c..um."