thirty-four

story not age-sensitive. be responsible, writer is not a conformist *wink

------

Aga grabs Lea's cold hand and starts walking her towards the coaster bus. They've booked a whole day tour with a travel agency in Amsterdam.

"Good morning! May I know your reserved name, Ma'am, Sir?" the charming tour guide greets in Dutch-accent. Her slim athletic build and long, wavy blonde hair catches attention.

"Aga Morales" he answers

Lea can notice her nails painted perfectly in matte grey while browsing her iPad"Oh, I see. Aga and Lea Morales?"

Lea smiles, color pinking her cheeks, and a sparkle coming to her eye. She's still not used with the 'Morales' family name and it still makes her kilig hearing her new family name attached to her name.

Lea Morales. Lea Morales. Lea Morales

"These are your seats, seat 2A, 2B"  the tour guide assists

"Thank you, Miss...?"

The tour guide fixes her tangled ID lanyard "Sofia, I'm Sofia"

"Miss Sofia"

He grins, wide "Thank you Miss Sofia"

Lea playfully pinches his side "Maaga pa oh, sa harap ko talaga?"

"Buti na yung nakikita mo kesa tinatago diba?"

"Ah so may balak ka talaga?"

He slips his hand to her and whispers, semi-biting her ear "Why so jelly? I'm all yours"

"You don't have to say that" she gives him her nubile look "because I know you are mine. All mine" she smirks

He chuckles, her naughtiness is getting him off-road. Always.

At eight in the morning, the other eight guests arrived and their tour started.

Lea let her haze drift through the window toward the city view beyond, her hands still clasped in Aga's.

She likes having her hand on his, it was a nice gesture, and it made her feel protected— her safe haven. It's silly, such a simple thing.

When she looks up, Aga's staring at her already.

"What are you thinking again?"

She blushed lightly "Yung kamay natin naka auto-mode"

He grins "Parang magnet?" Then, time stands still. He lost at her sweet smile and the warmth in her eyes, it brings him back to the first day he saw her— she's lovely as the first day he saw her in her white coat.

Deja vu.

Her grip pulls him out of his daydream.

"What?" she narrows her eyes

"Have I told you how incredible you look?"

She rolls her eyes, smiling "Every few minutes, Babes. Every. Few. Minutes"

-----
After a quick tour in Van Gogh and other museums, they head to Keukenhof Garden.

Perfect is an understatement. Lea thinks, is there a word that means perfection times a million?

They walk hand in hand through the maze of tulips, hyacinths and daffodils. Aga takes stolen pictures of Lea — focusing on her smiles, her laughter and her sudden shift of emotions. He can see the interactive and gleeful Lea in this trip. He misses that kind of Lea he used to be with few years back.