twenty-two

Disclaimer: The pictures of the twins attached are provided for the purpose of photographic realization of the author's imagination. Should anybody want to remove the pictures due to legal matters, please comment down so the author can remove it immediately. Thanks!

"Surprise!!!"

Lea jolted from her seat. It's her friends; Justin, Kareena, Scarlett and Kaitlyn who arrived and brought a lot of goodies from Philippines for the newborns and the new Mum.

"Oh my, my!! Hi!" she greeted

Her friends dashed at the newborns' crib, took photos of them and cradled the babies. "Ang cute naman... nakakagigil" Kareena said

"Aray naman, wala bang 'how are you, Lea?' dyan?"

"Sorry Mommy Lei, okay.. how are you? how's the few first weeks with these little cuties?"

"Still on the adjustment period, thank God I had Mom!"

"So... close na kayo?"

"Super! I need her... I realized, I actually need her"

"Any plans?"

Lea sighed. Really... now, what would be her next move?

"No plans yet, I'll register them under my name at the English court and Philippine embassy"

"Wow! Dual!"

"Yes— Dual, so in case he'll know and file for custody, mahihirapan siya!"

"Lea, don't be that harsh.. Siya pa rin ang Daddy"

She chuckled "I know, i know"

"Ayyy naku, do it Lea! Do it!" Justin blurted "Ang dali nga niyang nakahanap ng kapa—"

"Justin! Your mouth, please" Scarlett warned

Ang dali nga niyang nakahanap ng kapalit. Lea knew that's what he meant. It was a sharp and deep sting to her. She knew she shouldn't dislike the new girl because she don't know her but she can't lie because she really don't like her. She don't like that the new girl is with the man who she is still in love with, the man who promised her forever.

She wanted to get pissed off to Aga, that was fast—really. But he couldn't hate Aga. The other Lea in her felt happy and assured that finally she can say... he's (hopefully) okay now. There's this new girl in his life that he deserve because he's easy to love after all. It's a great help that she blocked Aga and his close friends and relatives in Facebook, that had freed her from bitterness and resentment. She have found acceptance. She's happy that someone else gets a chance to experience what Aga did for her.

Lea's wish was that both of them would live an amazing life. A life full of freedom and doing whatever they please, with no heavy bags in their shoulders and hearts.

"Nakahanap ng kapalit? Is that what you mean, Justin?"

"Yes, Lea. That's the fucking truth"

"Language! Little ears might hear it" Lea scolded

"Oh! sorry.. But Lei, yes! I saw the photos in Facebook"

"No worries, you knew I blocked them. Okay, to be honest... it's hurtful but I can't thank enough for the girl that helped Aga to recover back to reality"

"Too bad if he'll make her as panakip-butas... rebound love? In replace of you— the name is too sound-a-like of yours"

"Shh.. don't say that. Aga will not do it. He has high respect for girls" Lea defended