twenty-seven

"The court decides to grant joint custody agreement to Petitioner, Aga Morales and Respondent, Lea Carmela Sarmiento. The court will present a proposed joint agreement and both will decide which clause will both agree or disagree, I will only allow one valid reason why either will agree or disagree"

The court Judge reads "This joint custody agreement  is made and entered as of the current date in RTC branch 143, Makati City, by and between Aga Morales, residing at Dasmariñas Village, Makati, Philippines and Lea Carmela Sarmiento, residing at Hornbeam Way, Manchester City, England

Whereas, the Parties both wish to set forth their agreement with respect to joint custody of Samuel Lorenzo Sarmiento and Elinore Celestinne Sarmiento, both born and registered in Manchester, England and registered in Philippine Embassy, England

Now, therefore, in consideration of the foregoing, and the mutual covenants contained herein, mutually agree to the following:

1. The child shall be in the joint custody of both parents, with each having the child agreed equally for number of days at a time; First four days of the week at the mother's custody and the remaining three days at the father's custody.

Any objection?"

"No objection your, Honor"

"Proceed.

2. Exchanges in custody shall take place at the mother's location at 9am on the fifth day of the week. Both Parties shall provide their own transportation.

Any objection?"

"We proposed for 7am" Aga's Lawyer suggests

"Too early, make it 8am" Lea answers

"8am, then" Aga agrees

"As agreed,

2. Exchanges in custody shall take place at the mother's location at 8am on the fifth day of the week. Both Parties shall provide their own transportation.

3. Both parents shall each have up to 3 weeks per year for vacationing with the child, can be used in separate or continuous dates, independent of the other. Vacation plans must be disclosed by each Party to the other at least ten calendar days in advance of any such vacation. In case of an emergency, each Party shall ensure that the other has contact information where the child may be reached during any such vacation.

Any objection?"

"No objection your, Honor"

"Proceed

4. School breaks shall not have any bearing on the custody schedule or custody exchanges described in this Joint Custody Agreement.

Any objection?"

"No objection your, Honor"

" Proceed

5. Both parents shall both ensure that the other's contact information is provided to all child care professionals.

Any objection?"

"No objection your, Honor"   

"Proceed

6. The child shall attend school to where both parties agree taking the top consideration of the child's comfort in the school's environment. Both Parties will be permitted access to child's school records, and both Parties shall be included on all emergency and pick-up lists. In addition, both parents shall each be responsible for child's transportation to and from school and extracurricular activities when they have custody.