seventeen

Friendly reminder: Contents in this chapter may or may not have been done in real cases inside the Operating Room. Please do not take it seriously, it may induce/prompt/trigger Surgical Operation procedure phobia.

--------------------------

He came back with a white paper bag and handed it to me.

I squinted my eyes in confusion "What's this?"

He pinched my cheek "Mood stabilizer"

I opened the bag and there's one pint Ben and Jerry's cookie dough ice cream

"I hate you!" I blurted.

He wrapped his arms around me and burrowed my face into his chest

"Sorry... I should've respected your decision. I love you, Doc!"

"Sorry Babes, I shoud've not raised my voice earlier. Am I too impolite?" I said

"Well... ganyan naman siguro ang mga babae kapag naiirita na"

He opened the ice cream and started to eat.

I laughed seeing his excited face like a child as he opened the ice cream.

"I thought that's mine..."

"Share tayo" he fed me the ice cream from the spoon he used. "Everytime you feel bad or if everything goes wrong; a tub of ice cream makes everything better"

---------------------

It's the last Friday of the month and the squad decided to have a dinner get-together in a new restaurant owned by one of our med colleagues. This time, I went with Aga—to finally, formally introduce him to them.

We walked towards the reserved room for private dining.

The staffs are busy serving the food.

"Hi!"

"Sakto!" Patricia greeted dinner's served "Hi—" she hugged and kissed me on the cheek "lovebirds" she whisphered

"Eeew ano ba?" I said while pinching her waist

"This is Aga" I started "This is Patricia Alonzo she prefers being a mom than being a Pediatrician, yes... she's a devoted mom, i don't know the wife part they laughed —her husby Noel Alonzo. I bet you'll get along well kasi he's a Civil Engineer."

Pare— Noel offered a handshake.

"This is Kareena Villarubia, THEfamous Dr. Villarubia. She's a Pediatrician too, and she's famouspinipilahan!"

She chuckled "Stop it! Masyadong overemphasized, Lei! —" She extended her hand for a handshake "Hi, Aga! It's nice to finally meet you!"

"Hi Doc Kareena! "

"— and her husband Zach Villarubia." They bumped their shoulders and gave a pat on the back.

"Hello Sir Aga, my name is Kaitlyn Lianna Chua MD, call me Kate or Katey" Usual Kaitlyn who introduced herself "We can talk about—"

"— Kaitlyn!" I warned. I know this woman will persuade Aga to participate on her dream 'triplets project' "—do not dare to talk about it"