three

Dr. Lea

Hi?

That word took me a while to where I should begin.

I want you to know that since the day I saw you, to be exact that was last Sunday, I can't stop thinking about you. Isn't that love at first sight? To be honest, I don't understand why I feel this way. This letter may sound weird or even scary because you don't even know me nor I know you that much. Now I came to a point that seeing you makes my day extra special. It's just how that pretty smile of yours would brought so much joy in my heart.

A.M.
R2-11

Scarlett!!!!

I left a note on Scarlett's table.

Scar

If, by chance, you made the letter as another troll on my table; well, somehow it made me feel kilig-ish. I hope it's true but it's not!!! I hate you. Please don't remind me with ... this kind of gestures.

Stop the troll, not worth the ink.

Lei

P.S. May a toxic duty shift be with you!

Scarlett Pelobello.

She's that one true friend I can call. We met as club-mates in our chorale group during HS and that was I think 20 years ago? Woah.

We are old.

Since I am the only girl in the brood of three boys, I found a sister in Scarlett. She's a family.

I admit, she's wiser and matured than I am in terms of surviving life's battles.

She was there at the lowest times; helped me when I was broken to stood up and fix myself because I can't barely do it alone.

DOCTOR LEA,
FYI, I dont know what you're talking about. I just came from a convention, please make time to say "Welcome back Scar, i miss you!" I am not oriented of what's happening around. And guess what, what heavens had brought your tongue? I just had a nice and smooth toxic duty! I hate you!!!

S x

Its been a week since I've resumed on-duty that i'm seeing these post-it notes everyday in my table at the Doctors Office with unidentified hideous handwriting.

Ano ba to? joke ba ito?

Dr. Lea

In the middle loneliness and longing, in the middle of being in so much pain, so alone in a place where all I can see are white walls, you came, you smiled and colored it up! Have a great day!

A.M.
R2-11

"A.M.? R2-11?"

If Scarlett's not trolling. Who could this be? I got curious, but I'm too busy to think about it.

++++++++++++

Please inspire me. Leave a comment.