fourteen

hmmmmm... i'll say it to you pag nag meet nalang tayo

........

you can tell it right now

why im feeling nervous? should i? 😖

.......

dont be, i'll hug you virtually

Good night Sir Aga 💋

.......

Good mornight Doc 😘  sleep well.

--------------------

Scarlett, Justin and I arrived at a restobar, catching up with our med-school barkadas

"Ayan na ang team St. Paul!" Kaitlyn the Ob-gyne in the group greeted

"Ang tagal kasi ni Lea mag rounds"

"Ako talaga? sino kaya ang matagal mag endorse ng Brazilian model na pasyente?" I defended

My medschool squad are mainly my support core group. Our friendships are the most valuable to me. They were the ones that I know I can always come to when I need a drunken night, a nice calm dinner, a shoulder to cry on, a good laugh and a judgement free zone.There aren't enough words in the dictionary to describe how much I love and appreciate them. From the late night heart to heart talks to the laughing fests in the lounge, they've all made my med-school experience a memorable one. I've never been so close to a group of people, and I must say, I couldn't be more happier to be a part of their lives. As the too mainstream line says 'brothers and sisters from another mother'. I will always remember the times we've shared and the memories made. I love them with all my heart.

Originally, we're seven in the group, but since Thomas and I broke up, he was eliminated and totally dumped by them too. Thomas was actually one of my barkadas, we've started as close friends.

"So—how's Doc Lea's heart now that she finally meet Doc Thomas the fuckboi exfiancè?" Patricia started

"Drop off the topic!" I said

"No, no no no— Scarlett! Tell us"

"Ano ka ba Trish, drop off the topic na! Panis na yan eh dahil may fresh news ang ating ER Dokie"

Justin tapped the table "I know that! I know that! I know that!"

"I know that too—" Bea inserted "—Wala ka bang balak sabihin sa amin? Ang unfair mo girl!"

"And what should I tell you girls? Wala pa, baka next time meron na. We're on the getting to know each other stage— wala pa. You'll definitely know the news first if kami na—officially."

"What— ?? hoy matanda ka na Manang for that! Grade two na nga ang inaanak mo!" Patricia said

Sad to know; Yes, I am old.

Justin asked "So ano yung picture na may heart na caption sa facebook?—flirt flirt lang ganoon?"

"—And Anong wala pang 'kami' eh nag meet the family na nga kayo!" Kareena bluffed out

I gave Scarlett the look

"Ayy grabe siya! Lea ha mapagbintang ka! Wala akong sinabi—diba Kars? tell her!"