six

*read at your own risk; not appropriate for too young readers
  *******************ORIGINAL CONTENT DELETED  

**********

"Hun?" Thomas on his steamy voice

"Yes, hun?"

Thomas toying my hands

"Congratulations to us!"

"Hmmmm..."

"We made it!"

Gentle touches slowly exploring. Suddenly, there were butterfly kisses on my shoulder. I can sense what would be the next scene. I could feel my nerves tingling like being tickled with a feather.

I didn't want to stop him.

I raised my head, he brought me forward and kisses me firmly, pulling ourselves together in a wrapped union.

The kiss was long and passionate. Before I even realized it was happening, he ushered me into the bed.

I started to relax and to truly enjoy him and the feelings going on inside me with each of his touches and caresses.

"Dont worry, i'll take care of you honey" he assured.

I managed to nod, this is my first time.

Yes, my first.

I felt his hands move slowly about me; caressing while exploring. When our passionate breathing reached a level which would be considered grasping, he began to slowly unbutton my blouse.

One button at a time.

Each button undone slowly to further heightened my anticipation. How could he do this so good? Each piece of clothing was slowly removed from me. Without even realizing it, I soon laid before him naked, while he was fully clothed. His hands explored my inner thighs and I moaned.

I moaned with want and need.

I knew that he would soon be opening my lower lips to check me for moisture.

Pulling away from me, he stood up and began undressing, exposing a hardened member. I knew then just how serious he was about this quest of pleasure that I was to experience.

*******************CONTENT DELETED

I had never imagined how wonderful waking up in the morning and find myseld wrapped in the arms of someone I love.

Such a peaceful feeling, a safe feeling.

"Hun?"

"Yes?"

"Are you happy?"

"More than ever, Thomas!"

"Yes?"

"Yes, yes, yes!"

"Do you love me?"

"No" I teased.

"No?" he poked and tickled my armpit.

"Okay, okay. Yes!"

Then he grabbed a blueribboned white Pandora box on his bedside drawer.

"Will you spend forever with me?"

I'm close to tears "Yes, yes of course Dr. Teñasco!"

"That's my dad! Are you marrying my dad?"

I pinched his nose

"Yes" I cleared my throat "Dr. Thomas Teñasco"

**********

++++++++++++++++

Vote and leave a comment/note ♥

X