Chapter XVII: The Beginning

In instant Joshua tackle the older boys and throw him on the ground, now their position changed. Joshua still hold tight of his finger on the older boy hand, others hand press on the older boy chest hold him still.

Albern eyes widening with the sudden action of the younger boy, forget about the kissing intention now its wipe out with the feeling of surprised, never though the boys can throw his bigger and hard body with such ease, more over with the body look almost fragile. Indeed this boy never stop to amaze him even from the first time he laid his on him.

The wind still breezing in the air, the peoples still talk and chattering with one another, having their breakfast in the park. Even peoples talk and doing their cores. However, the both boys freeze in their times, locking with each other's eyes. Just how not long ago, but this times Albern focus more with the body above him, how he admire the surprised this boy can give.

"Sorry... it is reflect" the soft yet raspy voices wakes Albern from his fantasy.

Joshua straighten his body and offering the older one hands.

"No... no, it's not a problem" Albern duck his body little bit and take the offering hand. However, instead of standing up, Albern did something similar with the boys and throw the boys beneath him this time. The little boys just shock and catch hopeless in the older grasp.

The older boys lowering himself, it's getting close and something inside the little boys chest bumping like bomb, all he can do is throw his faces to the others way around, he closed his eyes didn't dare what could happen or might happen. Until he can feels the older boy faces so close to his ears, and he can feels the breathing brushed his ears. He can feels the heat above him, and it is give him mixture feeling, and suddenly he can feels manly and matured voices whispering in his ears, it's almost teasing "now... we are even".

The boys open his eyes and slowly turn his head back to see above him along with lose feeling of weight from him, the older boy slowly standing up and this times along with the younger one.

"Did I hurt you?" the concern comes out from the older lips.

Joshua only shake his head, sign of that was not big deal, he is been in worse and rough position before.

Big hand brushed Joshua hairs from dead leaf that stuck between that slickly hairs. A concern words slips again "I'm glad" along with warm eyes and smile showering only for Joshua.

"well, the sun almost rising up, let me walk you till we arrived at your home" the wind brush the both soul, the shining sun getting warmer, however, there is still some mist from the both boys mouth, it's not like its comes the weather, but comes from something deep inside their chest.

Joshua bore the imaged the man that standing in the front of him, the sweaty skin, the hair that dancing in the front of his forehead because the wind breeze. He can't help but remembered the imaged in every inch of the man body, the smell and the scenery.

He don't want to admit it but this man that comes to his life, makes him see the world little bit differently, the sun shine more brighter, the wind breeze more pleasant than before, and the night never been this beautiful and melodically before. It's hard to believe and the young boy himself didn't aware with the changed yet. He is not going to admit it anyway.

The both boys walking towards the young boys house direction, the older walk ahead by the younger, because the younger boys refuse to walk side by side, so the older sometimes looking back to make sure the safety of the young soul. Is he still following? Is he not stumble and fall? Is he not get some others crazy accident that might happen? Yeah the older boy himself start worried about this young little fella and start crazy about him too.