Chapter NULLA: Open your eyes

The sun is slowly rising up, its peak up from the side of the mountain. Slowly yet sure, the symbol of the eyes of the days share its light slowly to the half side of the world, slowly engulf and whispering good morning to the sky, shine bright like the holiness. The sky still blanket with slumber dawn, still dark somehow with glimpse of the star scatter everywhere around the sky, however, it's getting brighter and brighter and gain the beauty of the morning.

The shine from the sun slowly crawling thought the side every part of the city. You see that dark alley way? It is slowly getting brighter and becomes easily seen what inside the darkest part in the city. You see that street with dim lamps? The lamps slowly lose its light and surrender with the greater and the mighty sun, knows they would never be able to compare with the greatest. Slowly all the city getting lively, all the birds wake and chirping happily and sing a lovely song, the song itself very nature and lovely even sleeping beauty will wake because of the lure of the melody that's very inviting.

The shine from the sun, crawling troughs and engulf with its shine blanket to the one particular city. The entire roof from all houses shine bright replying to the greatest shine, somehow, like they signalling code to the mighty sun that they received the spirit of the sweet morning. But one, one particular house that lives by one soul, the soul that will do the journey of life, the journey that ought to be an answer for all the wandering soul. This is the journey that will teach this one little soul what a meaning of his life.

The entire house stood proudly on the ground, gathering all the sunshine and lightens up its wall. The vine that crawling all over the fences, the leaf open their hand to the shine and start to wave oxygen to the human soul, so, they will be able to breathe, just their usual works. They never stop and never bored. The lovely Clematis bloom happily all along those fences, the dark blue with glimpse of purple colours lighten up yet will bring sleepy to those who see them. The shine crawling troughs all the grass and the light shine green colours giving live to the house. In this nice suburban area, the house stood proudly like its having a competitive contest with others house, with a lively front yard area mix with green short grass and flowers, the house looks very petite yet lovely. The sunshine climbs slowly troughs the wall that made from concrete, its looks old but very well taking care of, it's very nice western house. With all the mix kind of flowers that live around the house, it's becomes the sweet and the spice as does like it's for a food.

Encounters: Stained RegaliaOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara