Chapter XV: Piece Of Memories

The melodies of morning swimming through the air, chirping bird and calm breeze classing together. The leaf becomes a flute chirping almost like bird it's melodically synchronize with water drop from the leaf.

Joshua, the poor soul, still engulf himself inside the warm embraced of the blanket, curled into the baby position. Still feeling like a broken glass and doesn't want to collect his shatter heart, it was so cold he thought to himself, he want to just sleep and forget everything. He felt tired big part of him refuse to wake all his body part, but another part of him, the small yet stronger force him to open his eyes.

He can hear a song playing behind him, seems the song comes from the small device on the table, it is his phone. Joshua sigh heavily, half annoyed for whoever disturbing his peaceful day, Joshua crawling slowly to the side of his bed, tried to reach the table that placed beside his bed.

"Don't tell me that you are still sleeping" some raspy and rough voice can be heard across.

Joshua still sleepy feeling not even comfortable to be scolded in the early of morning, well the unknown person not mad or even scold him, but Joshua really didn't like to be bothered in the early of morning.

"It's me Daniel, let's talk about our group work" Daniel voice booming from across.

"I'm not even reach school yet, and this is early in the morning" Joshua lazily reply and buried his faces in the pillow.

"hahaha, fine then I'll wait for you at the school, make sure you comes" Daniel hang up.

Joshua sigh and buried his faces deeper in his pillow, breath in his own scent. He is feeling tired, not even have a power to do anything, perhaps he is lazy, well it could be. He could be really tired and just want to rest, live must be hard.

Joshua wake up, sit down in the corner of his bed, trying to collect his energy. His faces still sleepy and his hair still untamed, just like a lion who having a bad mood, well he is a lion and he is having a bad mood. He stand and walking through the bathroom while undressing his clothes one by one.

As soon as he reach the cubicle, he turn the lever and the water comes in full blast, all the water wetting his dried body. As soon as the water touch the poor soul skin, he start shaking and all parts of his body starting forcefully wake up. Not in the pleasant way indeed.

---------------------------------------------

The class just done and Joshua standing in the side of parking lot with anger pictured on his faces. Well, what happen that makes him like that all the answer are in Daniel.

Few hours ago.

Joshua walking in the corridor casually, he just done with his lecturer all he need is a nice rest at his home, nothing can make him feel ease except the feeling of solitude. But suddenly a large hand circling around his neck halt his body in the way, some masculine voices whispering through his ears.

"Now-now, you are not thinking about running away right?" Daniel lock his hand on Joshua neck.

"I'm not" Joshua answer him flatly and coldly, because it's not a good times for him, well every times it's not a good time for him.

"Then why you not waiting for me? You know we got some work to do, no?" Daniel just smile and knowing that playing with Joshua mood can be means fire, but who cares Daniel is a man of adrenaline seeker, he likes playing with fires.

"Can we just get this thing over with, I'm not in the mood playing with you" Joshua still in his old from, well-well.

"Opss, little Lions seems mad right now hahahaha" Daniel brush Joshua back head, and walk forward "come on, we don't have all days".