Chapter IX: Where Is My Safety Zone

This morning just like any other morning the boy standing in the front of the mirror while checking his reflection. He step closer to the window and open it, let it some wind comes, some of them caressing his check, greeting him with warm air.

The sun slowly arises and the sky getting brighter, the boy can hear the bird sing a song from a far. The boy eyes trailed to far distant, his eyes travel between his memory, it was a past where he still innocence and not yet learn the truth of the cruel world, the scar still lurking not only on his back but also cut deep into his hearts, sadly to admit it's his own innocence bring him to the total despair. It was story in past where once he was weak.

This world nothing, but human is a wolf for another's.

How cruel.

The betrayed and the abandoned feeling still lurking inside the poor boy, he still keeps his feeling deep inside and locks it. He is no longer in great anger, but he is certainly still seeks for revenge for the pain that been done. With heavy heart and after remembering so much tragedy the boy decided to close the windows and step out.

"I can't die just yet"

With that the boys step out from his room.

----------

The boy walking slowly through the hall, the scent of the grass can be smelled from the grass field outside; the flower flourish and blooming outside bring the colorful scent. There is some lavender scent lurking in the air, the boy silently enjoying the smell while listening good morning music. From the distance he can see some student trying to watering the sun flower, that plant stand tall and tilted its core, facing the sun to greeting their greatest. Water splashing around here and there in the air, the drop of water dripping slowly from the flower petal, one by one Spring, it's really is charming season.

The sprinkles making sound in the middle of grass field, spraying amount of water and the grass happily accept them. The boy can see rainbow visualized by the water that sprayed by the sprinkles, what a beautiful morning he though.

It was calm and he content with it.

He has a peace.

Some student walking and running pass him, this day just ordinary day for every soul on earth, it was peaceful indeed spring. The boy is grabbing tightly on his bag, walking slowly to his class room contented because he wants to enjoy this feeling. It's such a rare moment he though, so why not.

Before the boy arrived to his faculty suddenly startled by some hard and big hand grabbing to his earphone, plugging it off from his ear. He is about to mad when suddenly it's not the person that he expected will be. It was masculine hand and he can feel the roughness from it and its strangely familiar, and just with that he recognize the voices.

"It's seemed you really captive, eh?" Albern smile while holding one of the little boy earphone, playing it with his hand, standing closed with the little boy.

The little boys still stunned and captive with the older man, he just stared blankly to him. Without the little boy noticed the scenery now changed with this older man standing in the front of him, the lavender smell now changed with the man cologne smell. Still can't move by anything. The little boy can feel some of the older body press with his, and it's somehow triggered something inside his chest, and he suffocating by the older man presents only.

"I wonder what you listening too, and make you don't aware with me and hearing my voices" Albern put the earphone in his earlobe trying to find out what the little boy listening. "Hey, I don't know that you listen to this kind of song" Albern lips suddenly slip some light chuckle.