Chapter XIII: Sanity Doses Courier

The sun floating up on the sky, considered that this is really in the middle of the days the temperature could little bit overwhelming.

The boy sits on his bed and leaning his body to his window balcony, resting his head on his palm, looking to the bright day with such a clear sky. He can see the leaf and flower on his garden little bit withering due to the hot day, how poor they can be today apparently, perhaps later in the afternoon he will watering all the plant to enlighten their suffering.

The wind mildly blowing, makes all the leaves on the tree around the broken soul house dancing, perhaps even in the worst situation you can always find something to be grateful about... but also you can always find something to cursed about, the world is never perfect.

The leaf still dancing and the tree still stand still, but Joshua mind wandering far beyond reach, perhaps he just like to daydreaming a lot or he easily distracting, but it seems looking something deep inside his mind more appealing idea.

He lost his half part, and its left deep inside the darkest past of his memory.

He not willing to let it go, he still desperately hangs on to it.

Perhaps he would never.

The wind from outside comes and caressing his face warmly and softly, as it trying to soothe the broken soul pain. But all the broken soul can do only mourning and sigh deeply. It's sad.

When the boy lost with his own world, he brought back by the cyclist sound that drawing near; he can see a boy younger than him on that bike and having very a moment of his life, his big bag at his back looks weightless to him and he keep cyclist.

That boy goes straight to Joshua lawn, leaving his bicycle lying on the ground and he starts walking slowly to Joshua windows. His bicycle uniform looks quite freeze its sign that this boy just about to go to work, or he actually working right now to be precise.

The boy looks up and meets Joshua eyes, smiling and brings his both hand to cover his check.

"I'm here to deliver your item big bro!"

And at same times an eraser hit the boy head, Joshua hand hanging loose from the windows.

"You don't have to scream Evan" Joshua boringly laying his head on his windows frame "and bring that back here again".

The boy picks the eraser and laughing "if you still needed why you throw it away big bro".

"I'll do as I please" Joshua only gives him smug smile "now, can you go up here and give me my item already?"

Evan shaking his head but obligated anyways, he knock the doors before open it. When he steps inside the house, he meets the lovely ladies that immediately greeting him.

"Hello Evan, how you been? And how was work lately?" the fragile woman flash him a warm smile just like usual whenever Evan pay them a visit whether that because of work or just coming for sake of good relationship.

"I'm and work doing quite well lately Mrs. Park, I'm quite happy due to that fact" Evan showing her his toothy grin.

The middle aged woman claps her hands and smile to Evan confession "its good news and how is your brother?" she put her hand on her chest as the motherly gesture.

"he just done with his middle exam, but the last exam drawing near, he got pretty stressed about that, and I quite stressed too thinking about his college payment later on" Evan message his neck and make a tiresome faces.