Chapter XVI: The Start of Changed

This is weird, no perhaps weird not a good words for Joshua to express, but this is bizarre and unpredictable, or more like he is not thinking and aware that this thing could occurs.

Without his noticed all the stranger that Joshua meet come to one and knowing each other's, and getting pretty closed at it, its surprised how we crossing path of fate with each other's. Joshua just realized it now, when all person that he just newly knew suddenly greeting one another, he didn't know that his friendship already rooting and grow that much and in top of that it is fast too.

And it's weird how now they joking and being so friendly with each other's.

Who knows that Chad and Daniels have many things in common, but it's bound to happen considering that Chad and Daniels pretty much typical boys, what else they supposed to be?

Maya and Sharon could be friendly to each other's, even though their personality it's like water and fire, yet here they are somehow finding something in common which Joshua never found it what exactly it is, at least not yet.

And all of his friends meet the Christin, and surprisingly Christin becomes so closed and comfortable with them in instant, who could guess that this would happen, but then again Christin already have that friendly aura that can get along almost with anyone only in one meet.

And now they all often spending times together, they often spend times at Maya's café, singing together, and goes shopping together, well they all got drag by Christin after all none can complain, at least they suffer together right? They often having lunch together just after Chad having his lunch breaks.

Joshua being careless, without his knowing his allowed this all stranger to invade his hearts, slowly and slowly all the stranger soul got into the Joshua. He didn't realized that he lower his defence little bit.

However, his feeling of remorse still lingering in his hearts, the feeling of uneasiness still there in his hearts that is the reason why he hasn't lower his guard any lower than that.

But one thing that he didn't realize fully, Albern, he forgot and he even not noticed that Albern start invading his hearts, that man start to walking slowly to door of hearts of younger one. Albern start showing a little affection greeting the boy in the morning, and call him sometimes, asking his wellbeing or sometimes they meet at the campus and having ice cream or having a coffee together, and Albern slowly know everything about the boys little by little. And Joshua in oblivion.

Cunning? Indeed, Albern very cunning using "friendship" as excused, he used the advantage of the innocent younger one, for what? Perhaps we never know or will we?

------------------------------------

Like usually, his phone will be shine up before Joshua did, and like recently morning, a text from the same person. Good morning word written in his smartphone, and it is from Albern.

Joshua lips suddenly curled into small smile, it was smile that cover by blanket and pillow, and he was nude after all, he rarely wear anything when sleep, most of times either he is in underwear or just tank top.

Joshua didn't noticed that because of Albern, his hearts that frozen deep in ice suddenly start making a moved, well will he regret it?

And suddenly his phone ringing, just when Joshua though little about Albern, the said person name written in the caller id. And Joshua accept the phone call immediately, feeling curious why he calling him this morning.

"Morning Joshua, seems you wake early, no?" a masculine voices and gentle can be heard, a little bit teasing tone can be heard from the owner.

"Aren't I usually wake around this hour" Joshua just lying on his back, facing the ceiling