Chapter VIII: One Fated To Another

Today supposed to be normal and peace Friday, it's supposed too. After yesterday the little boy, Joshua, got one day without strange day or people, only today the worse has to come. Joshua supposed to attend his class and continue his study just like his any other day, but today he just got forceful dragged by Kristin.

He  got annoyed of course, feeling want to kick this girl right there and  now. And the girl just act happily like nothing was happen. And by now  Joshua, it's already too late to understand this girl more than just  nuisance, if only he realized it sooner.

--Few minutes ago--

"You are done with your class right? Me too, let's go somewhere" the girl cheerfully running over to catch up with Joshua.

"Why should I?" the little boy doesn't slow down and keep walking.

"As a friends we should spend more times" the girl trying to make nonsense reason, trying her best to chain this little boy.

"And as you say, "Friends" and we aren't" Joshua just ignore her like she was nothing.

"Oh,  now we play it hard huh? You know, I can make you changed your mind"  the girl holds her own hips and tilted her head, feeling cocky and  totally in control.

Joshua  doesn't want to hear it and continue walking, feeling if he stop, it's  nothing but nuisance. Until suddenly the girl screaming and say  something that makes Joshua stops on his track.

"So,  after this entire long we spend times together! I though you loved me! I  don't care what you said I'll keep the baby!" the girl suddenly crying  and bend her knees, and she actually really tearful.

And  within a second both the girl and the boy got all the student's  attention, Joshua turns himself and his jaw hardened in mere a second,  he strode right away to the girl who fall on her knees roughly grab her  and force her to stand up.

"What  is this you trying to pull! You might be a woman but I can do something  that you will regret, and I can promise you that" Joshua gives her  chilling and low harsh hissing.

"Well,  you can agree and spend some times; you know that I'm not yet far  enough and can pull this out, what do you say?" the girls only throw  Joshua evil smirk.

Joshua throws her hand harshly and strode away from her not before he say something "have it your way!"

The  girl giggling and run to catch up Joshua, screaming while doing so.

"so!  What do you think my acting! Do you think I can have the part!" she  glance to the other student and just like she though they deceived by  her awesome acting skill, and she proud of it. Kristin fame will be lost  if she can't pull simple trick like that, it's easy as blinking.

--------------

Just  like that now Joshua sit down beside the driver seat, stared angrily to  the outside scenery. The little boy still can't believe himself that he  can fall for such dirty and cheap trick, this girl indeed unbelievable  and cunning. So, all he can do now just cursed his pathetic live and  trying his best to taking cares his headache.

But  the silent killing the girls, it's so cold and silent that the girl  think like someone is dead now and they still mourning their death. Get  tortured by it and doesn't want to make her days worse so she try to  shoot the ice.

"You know I still can't believe that there are some people that can't drive a car" Kristin suddenly pop up the question.

"It's Not Can't, but I Don't allowed too" Joshua corrects her right away.