Chapter XXII: Piece of the Nightmare

"hey wait for me" the man walking little bit fast trying catching the wild boys that walking like mad horse in the front of him, but who, he can blame except himself, knowing that teasing the boys will fruit nothing but irritating eyes from the younger, yet he can't stop teasing the younger boy. It's a wrong thing to do yet it is felt extremely right.

The boys obviously didn't listen and keep walking, and add more power on it, trying to make the older man can't catch up. Easy to say than actually do it, because Joshua know that the older boy can catch him anytime he wants, only the thing is the older man trying give him space to cool down. He know the man trying give him little of pity, and he actually hate him even more, because of that pity action.

"Hey-hey, wait for a bit will you?" Albern tone changed and now it's combined of silk and blanket kind of feeling, trying to be as warm as possible, and trying to make the wild cat in the front of him to more tamed, well at least the man trying.

Albern grab the younger hands and slowly force him to face Albern. But the boys obviously wasn't that obedient to counter face him, so he threw his face anywhere but the older man faces.

Joshua can feel the hand that grabbing his, the fraction between fabric and the grip. It wasn't that hard and it wasn't that forcefully, he can free himself easily. But he can feel the strong aura in the front that makes his leg and his body lock down, and it's the aura of the starring from the older one. It's almost like a cage.

"I'm sorry okay, I didn't mean to rub it against you ... but I will be kidding if it wasn't... hilarious" the man let out slight chuckle. The words he let out, he trying his best to choose wisely, because what was just happen, it wasn't hilarious for him, it's extremely cute things to witness someone who is 20-something yet have persona like 5 years old.

By that words the boy immediately facing the older one with sharp and killer eyes.

"Whoa listen to me first" the older one realize that words that he spelled, wasn't a good choice either.

The boy turn his body and try to focus on the older man along with his excuse, if you could say that.

The older man close his eyes and let out heavy sigh "listen... I'm sorry for take this way too far, not only has I dragged you here by force, sure, if you want to call it that way".

The older man turn silent and starring to the young boy, they are both grow silent in the crowd place, only looking each other's eyes, and synchronize their breath from two feet away.

The older man break the silence "you see, we already here, and why not just enjoy our times? It's my treat, I promised you that you will enjoyed it, how is that sound?" and he close it with naughty wink.

And the younger boy only throw his face to the side and hide his blush by the confession.

Albern only smile by the reaction, honestly this is gift from the god. Not only few days ago his schedule full and make him can't do anything about it, and now he rewarded with delightful scenery.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Both Joshua and Albern trying all the ride that available in the theme park, both for some reason did not really recognize how they accompanying each other heart during all the excitement and the event that happened.

The boys experience the dizziness with the cup rotation, feeling adrenaline rush with the roller coaster. Joshua do not even like roller coaster to begin with, but somehow the big boy succeed to convinced him to ride one, perhaps convinced is a big words, perhaps what the man did is no more than trickery.