Chapter XI: Turn My Radio On

Mrs. Yuen is standing in the front of the class explaining the lecture as usually. The math formula comes and most of the student feeling tired just by looking at it, but she warm them by saying this might come in the text, cliché but true, and just that all student being alert once more.

Today the soul sit down calmly, focusing with the lecturer but something oddly different, this past two days, Albern keep greeting him morning and night wishing the boy to have a good day, the boy obviously not reply it, not because he doesn't want too but he simply didn't know how too.

"Something good happen this morning?" Daniel voices looming from beside him, he sits down there since they are partnering for the assignment Daniel though its good idea to sit closely.

Joshua not really cares though, but he agreed that it might come handy in the future.

"Actually, nothing special" the boy still have his attention to the lecturer but his ear all aware.

"Really? Well, it might be just my imagination then" Daniel only lifts his shoulder and continues to listen to Mrs. Yuen once more.

"How about the assignment did you received the schedule plan?" Daniel suddenly remembered that he has to ask this little boy about their future.

"I did, it is pain indeed, Mrs. Yuen not kidding about this one really difficult" the boy resting his jaw in his palm of hand.

"But now we are partner, this could be cut down the level of the difficulty" the boy still in his current position turn his head to face the older man.

"That Yuen for you, she never playing when she said so" a light laugh comes from the man and he shaking his head a bit.

"When you planning to start this then?" a curious question from the older man lips.

"As soon as possible, we shall not wasting our times" the boy pouting a bit feeling childishly serious.

"Okay then shall we start this week? Your house or mine?" the older man patting the little boy heads as the friendly way, but the boy hold the man hands and lift it ups from his head.

"Yours, I don't want to trouble myself to having a guest" the boy smirked.

"hahahaha, sure then" the older man only circling his hand on the boy neck and pulling him closer.

And a clap comes from Mrs. Yuen "okay love bird, you shall talking about your date outside of my class" still wearing her killer smile, and the class laugh at the couple.

Both of the boys can only throw their head in shame.

---------------

"Since I lived in the quite dangerous places, I shall pick you up this Friday" Daniel trying to explaining the meeting while walking with the boy.

"Actually it's not necessary" the boy answered with bored hints in his tone.

"Heh! Trust me you will surprised where I lived" the older man takes his bike gloves and wear it while the other one still hanging from his lips grip around his teeth.

"You are Biker?" the boy stops and asks a curious question.

"Well not really, but I loved my R1" the Older man showing his thumbs proudly.

The boy only stare him with strange looks.

"Can you stop that; I'm not dealing with drug" Daniel face palm himself feeling tired if he needs explaining to this small boy too.