Chapter V: If It Is Fate, We Will Be

The boys walk slowly in the alley way, while listening to his song he tracing the colored full of gravity wall. Feeling the rough surfaces meet his soft fingers, that frail part of him so slim that often people mistook it as woman hands. He tracing his left hand seeking the "Legacy", the marks of his existence lurking in his left arms, he is not trying to hide it. But the scar has powerful power to remind you how the past is real, his past in the particularly not a thing that he likes to keep remember, even though it's necessary to keep remind him why he should not die now, or at least not yet.

The scar, will helped remind you no matter it's on your heart or your skin, that the past will bring you the pain of the past just like it's a second ago.

While the poor soul walking he noticed a nice young girls standing in the front of big black box she looks confused and lost and in the top of it she looks like in trouble. So, as good gentleman he is, Joshua decided to stop and ask.

"Is there a problem here?" his voice booming in the alley way startled the poor girl.

"Uh yeah, I guess my snack just stuck in the vending machine, I just think how unlucky I'm today" the girl, despite scared by some stranger she gives him warm and sympathy smile.

And just that, Joshua nodded his head and proceeds to give pressure kick to the poor machine, from corner his eyes he can see the girl startled and not expecting Joshua to that. The poor girl covers his mouth scary that her mouth will say some inappropriate thing and most of it she tried to hide her surprised. Joshua stop glanced and see the snack drop, he shameless to not even say sorry to do what is unexpected, he grab the snack and give it to the girl, and any other girl probably already run from him now lucky him this one not so judgmental.

"This machine already old, sometimes you need to kick it" he gestured his thumb to the poor machine.

"Well, can't you do it gently?" the girl takes it reluctantly, still giving weary smile to the boy.

"No normal human being able shakes that thing gently" he answered it matter of fact.

"True" the girl gives light chuckle and agreed with the little boy's logic.

"I'm on my way to the library; I will put this on student feedback. Or do you want to do the honour?" Joshua gently asks her, offering the chance.

"So are you going to confess right away?" the girl warily watching Joshua.

"You are not man enough if you can't at least admit your own doing" Joshua rub his back head, giving slightly prideful smile on his faces.

"You are weird one, aren't you?" the girl smiles brightly at Joshua. "My name Sharon Christian, I really hope can meeting you again in the future" with that the girl turns and walks in opposite direction.

Joshua watching her walking out and wondering one thing, for what she told Joshua her named it's not liked they'll meet each other again anyway.

With that Joshua goes to opposite direction and walk into the library.

----------------

The broken soul standing in the front of bookcase, grab one by on his books that he needed for his study. This little boy, Joshua, reading is his hobby no matter it's a text book or comic or even novels as long there is something to read he loved it. In average he can read many article and books in one day, he likes using internet access to the word wide library reading anything that catches his hearts.

Is there is reason why he likes to read, perhaps he got some, but we might didn't know that just yet.

He is walking with difficulty now, with bunch of text book in the front of his faces, it's hard to keep straight walk and while doing so he need to keep trying to balanced himself. With the frail and little body of his, it won't do any of his good, poor boy with his pride he refuses screaming for help.