Chapter XIX: The Mad Hatter Invitation

It's supposed a normal and nice days, and Joshua should just undergo all his live just like usually, and he supposed just to back home. Yet here he is, after class get caught by the evil Kristin. And all Kristin do just grinning all the way out, like her faces going split into two.

"You happy eh?" Joshua sliding from belcher, and feeling totally lazy to even continue his live.

Kristin only glance and give him silent gesture, hold her index finger in the front of her pout. Joshua only sight and scare, feeling hopeless as usual. Seems each days he letting his guard down and now he must east the consequence, pretty bitter one.

Wind breeze dancing around the school garden. This days, especially, really heating however, and somehow, the shadow from the tree and the building covering all the zone. Makes the days more comfortable and enjoyable.

The wind extremely pleasant and kind today, usually if peoples can feels either heat wind, or no wind at all, but today an exception, the wind delivered such cold temperature that calm skin. Not too strong, and it is soft enough to rub against the skin, well the poor boy being thankful that, at least he can hide and cowering from heat of the sun.

And by the times gone, one by one the figure keep coming to their places. It's surprised that they all comes, the boys not even aware what going or what ought to happen, he just as oblivious as any god creature, being blind with the future.

And in the distance, he can see shadow coming, more like a human... both of them. They are Chad and Daniel, playing around with each other's, from afar he can see how the both of the man playing like little boys, hitting and choke one another, Joshua only can sigh, he can only imagined how boys actually playing with each other could be brutal.

All he can though, never mind, I won't playing like that, bothersome and hurting others peoples not sit well in his mind.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Still smacking one another's while the both barbaric boys walking toward Joshua and Kristin, ignoring the staring they are got from peoples walking around the school plaza and garden, its almost surreal how they are get close up to that point. The manly and cheerful laugh could be heard as the man reach Joshua and Kristin, they still have their hands hanging around each other's neck. Typical that all Joshua could think of.

"You guys seems enjoying smacking each other's, yes? I wonder, should I call an ambulance?" Kristin mocking them with her evil smile.

"Nobody hurts, give me a break, you girls like to jump into conclusions" Daniel deadpanned while take his hands that was circling around Chad neck as Chad doing the same things.

Who knows this both boys could be close, reminding that Chad pretty much like stupid dog that having good relationship with lone wolf, and even though their personality crazily different somehow they can merge well.

Live and human relationship really are weird the small boy though.

Daniel immediately sit down on the table in the front of Kristina and the poor boys, sitting comfortably while Chad standing across the boys and the Kristin, not bother to sit down to resting his leg, like standing has been part of his live and nothing else could make him feels tired.

"Why are you calling us, though that what I'm curious about" Chad proceed to asking the question, saving his times and others perhaps.