There was no use fighting , everytime I did , my skin burned . They were all going to die .

* Elijah's P.O.V *

I got home and walked upstairs with my bags . I'd just gotten back from the most exspensive dress store around . I was so excited . I'd gotten Anna a beautiful dress . I hope'd it was her size . It was custom made and I didn't know her bust size so I just guessed . I should've asked Klaus . EWW !

Rebeka and Finn were in the living room with mother and I walked in and sat down with them . They were working on party invitations . My phone beeped . 1 new message from .... Anna . I listened to the message .

" Hey , did Anna stop by today ? " I asked .

" I didn't see her , I was out . " Rebeka said .

" No . " Finn said , looking down .

I looked at mother .
" Yes . I'm terribly sorry , darling . " she said , looking down .

" What is it ? Is she alright? " I asked , alarmed .
" Apparently , your commitment was to strong for her. The poor thing ran off . " mother said .

" That's not true ! " I said .

" See for yourself . mother said .

She handed me a sliver envelope with my name intercately written on the front . Klaus and Kol walked in with boxes in thier hands .

" What is that for ? " Rebeka asked .
" A dress . " Klaus and Kol said at the same time .

We all looked confused .
" MINE for a girl . " Klaus assured .

" So is mine . " Kol said , rolling his eyes .
" Who ? " Finn asked.
" Anna ." They both said at once .

Esther looked upset .

" What's in your bag ? " Kol asked .

" A dress for Anna . " I said , glaring at my brothers .

They both laughed.

" I didn't know her bust size though. " I mutterd .
Klaus laughed .
" I do . And MINE was custom made ! " he bragged .
" So is mine ! " Kol and I both said .

" ENOUGH ! SHE'S GONE ! ANASTASIA PETROVA IS GONE ! SHE LEFT YOU ! ALL OF YOU ! " Esther screamed .

She motioned to the envelope in my hand .

I opened it and read it outloud :

Dear Elijah, Klaus , Kol , Finn and Rebeka ,

I'm sorry for all the damage I"ve done to your family . I regretfully say that I cannot live with any of you in my life anymore . You have all made it clear that you won't live without me and I can't commit to that . I'm sorry . The truth is , I never cared about any of you . I hated all of you , I just saw you all as toys . As a game . My game . I have to admit , it was fun at times . They way Elijah's face looked when Klaus and I kissed ... it was ... fun . So these just a few reasons why I cannot commit . Because eternity with any of you would be like hell ....

Love Never ,

Anastasia

I couldn't believe what I was reading . I looked up at my heart broken family . Rebeka was crying into Kol and Klaus was just staring . At what , I don't know . He threw down the box and stormed off .

* Elena's P.O.V *

I got an invitation to the Mikealson ball tonight and I slid into my black and tan dress . I wonder what Anna is wearing . Maybe I should call her . Nah , she's probably busy helping Elijah with last minute decorations. They make a cute couple. Elijah was so much better for her then Klaus , but from what I heard , they were quite the power couple back in the day .

I walked through the doors of the Mikealson Mannor to see the room full of people in elegant attire talking . The originals where nowhere to be found , but Damon appeared at my side .

We walked in and the Esther made a speech. I didn't see Anna anywhere and the originals looked ... sad . Was I missing something ? Elijah had said it was a traditon to do a dance and everyone grabbed a partner . Mine was Damon . I noticed that Elijah and Kol didn't grab partners . Finn and Esther dissapeared and Klaus and Caroline were partners . I just remembered , Esther had wanted to see me ... oh well . I'll meet her after the dance .

The dancing began and everyone was having fun except for Klaus , Elijah , and Kol . I was still curious as to why Anna wasn't there . She was normally always with the Originals or Katherine or Damon and Stefan . It was very rare to see Elijah without her or her without Elijah . Like magnets .

Then the double doors opened and Anastasia Petrova stood before us all in a gown of scarlet and gold . It was goregous . The front had straps that formed a low V and I could tell that the dress had a low backline as well . Her hair was down and curly , like Katherine's and she wore a HUGE ruby and gold necklace around her neck that hung right above her cleavage . On the bodice was a regal design in thin gold and her skirt flared out at the hips , giving her a full skirt that flowed out from her tiny waist .Tall gold gloves went all the way up to her elbow .  She looked .... like a goddess . I'd never seen ANYONE that beautiful and from what I could tell , niether had anyone in the room . She wore a fierce and regal expression , like that of a queen . Her beautiful features sharp and intense . She was the envy of everyone and the Mikealson's mouths dropped open  . So did everyone else's in the room .

* Anastasia's P.O.V *

I finally nawed my way out of the ropes and when I went upstairs to my room , to search through my closets for something to wear , I saw 4 boxes on my bed . One from Klaus , Elijah , Kol and Damon . That's wierd . I tried them on . Elijah's was to small around the hips , Klaus's was too big on the bust , Kol's was to short and Damon's was to long . I really didn't have anything to wear so I came up with a brilliant idea . Sew them all together . So I quickly designed the dress and made it . I had just enough time to slip into it and put on the gold gloves Damon had gotten me , paired with the gold shoes Kol got me and the Ruby jewlery Klaus and Elijah had gotten me . I guess they all had the same idead . I didn't do anything to my hair and I ran toward the Mikealson Manor at full blast .