Chapter sixteen

After Niall had shown me the rest of the house we spent the remainder of the day watching romantic comedies on the couch. We ended up watching the twilight saga out of bordem, and surprisingly Niall cried when Edward left Bella. I just wiped the tear away from his eye and giggled.

"What?" He asked, his eyes red and puffy.

"You're crying" i giggled.

He sniffled and wiped away another tear "So, it's sad."

I shook my head and sighed "You're such a girl"

"Am not!" he said.

"Are too"

"Am not!"

"Are too"

"Am not!"

I laughed once more and got up to get us popcorn.

After i had finished cooking the popcorn i went back and layed on the couch next to Niall, he wrapped his arms around my stomache, rubbing it gently and  feeling for a kick, but to no avail. I guess the baby hadnt figured out to kick yet, and i was more than okay skipping that part.

He kissed my cheek and pressed play on the blue ray dvd player and we began watching Titanic.

A couple of hours after we finished watching movies someone came in through the door.

"What's up mate?" A brown haired boy said to Niall giving him a bro hug while a stubbly faced black haired boy followed behind.

The brown haired boy frowned and pointed at me "Who's this?" he asked.

Niall turned towards me  and smiled "Guys this is Amber< Amber this is Liam Payne" He pointed to the boy with the brown hair and he shook my hand "And that is Zayn Malik". Zayn reached out and shook my hand as well and smiled.

"Nice to meet you they both said together.

"She's my girlfriend i've been telling you about" Niall stated.

Liam smirked "Ah yes, of coarse. The famous Amber Riley"

He looked down at my stomache and saw the small bump growing bigger each day and he laughed even more.

"Looks like Nialls gonna be a daddy"

Zayn laughed also "When were you gonna tell us mate?"

Niall shrugged as he walked into the kitchen, Liam, Zayn and me following behind.

He reached into the fridge and grabbed a cold slice of pizza before turning back to us.

"I just didnt want to let you guys know yet. I thought i would surprise you when the baby was born."

Liam smiled "Well, i cant wait to be an uncle he said slapping Niall on the back making him choke on a bite of pizza.

"C'mon man, i thought i told you not to do that anymore."

Liam laughed, "And i thought i told you to stop eating so much but guess what? That's never going to happen. Anyways...goodnight mate. Got a date with veronica Tomorrow" He winked before heading upsatiars while zayn sat down on the couch, flipping on a football game.

Me and Niall said our goodnights to zayn then headed on up stairs.

I quickly put on a pink cupcake pajama pants and a white tank top before hopping into bed next to a shirtless Niall.

He wrapped his arms arond me and kissed the top of my head.

"Goodnight love"

I smiled "Goodnight babe"

The room was silent for a long time,a nd i could tell that i was falling fast asleep in his arms. But as i started to fall aslpee i heard Nialls sweet voice softly sing me a song.

"You'll never love yourself half as much as i love you, and you'll never treat yourself right darling but i want you to. if i let you know i'm here for you maybe you'll love yourself like i love you"

Thats all i heard before i dozed off into a deep sleep.