Chapter two

Later that day around five oh clock Niall showed up at my front porch, smiling and breathe taking as always. I had waited all day for him to come. Now he was here, I was more than happy now.

Niall smiled,flashing his beautiful white teeth and spoke. "May I come in love?".

I stepped aside to let him in. He was holding a white store bag in his hand. "sure." I said then smiled back.

Niall stepped in then walked over to the dining room table,setting the bag on the table before turning around to pull me into a tight hug. I chuckled. Niall leaned his cheek against the top of my head,while I leaned head against his chest, taking in the wonderful scent of his cologne. It was a sweet smell that made my nose itch. We were like this for a few seconds more before Niall pulled back and looked me in the eyes,his arms still around my waist.

"Do you feel better?" he asked looking at me intensely.

"Yeah." I answered honestly. Since I took those Tylenol this morning I felt a little better but still...off, I felt odd for some reason,like my body was different or changed somehow.

He smiled."Good" he said then fully pulled away and grabbed the white bag off the table. "I got you something.".

"Oh really?" I asked sarcastically.

"Yep. And I think you'll like it to." he reached his hand in the bag and pulled out a movie. It wasn't just any movie, it was the titanic. I loved that movie.

"No Niall, you didn't." I said happily as I snatched it from him.

Niall chuckled at my pure happiness and leaned back against the wooden table and stared at me. I looked up into his eyes, his beautiful blue eyes, and smiled. "Can we watch it tonight?"

He smiled a crooked smile "Sure love".

I jumped up happily before dragging him up the stairs and into my room to watch the movie. Niall hopped on my bed while I put the movie in the DVD player and started it. After the movie was starting I walked over to my bed and crawled next to Niall and he wrapped his strong muscular arm around my waist,pulling me closer. we were both silent as the movie played on the tv. I felt a tear trickle down my cheek as rose let go of Jack on the door. I couldn't watch it anymore. It always got me at this part. It broke me down all the time. I turned my head around and tucked it in the crook of Niall's neck. Niall chuckled. "You crying?" he asked as he wiped my tear away.

"No" I lied.

He laughed then tucked a strand of hair behind my ear. I stared up at him and he smiled wider. God I wanted to kiss him. Who wouldn't. I mean no guy acts like him,like they should. Guys should be kind,caring,respectful,responsible and most of all good. looking. Niall was all. of that. He is a one of a kind.

Niall slowly leaned down and gently brushed his soft lips against mine,sending butterflies in my stomach. It started out soft and sweet,but quickly turned intense to the point where we both had to pull away and gasp for air. But it didn't end. Niall leaned down. and slowly trailed soft kisses down my neck and back up again,on my cheek then to the other side of my neck then back up to my lips. He softly kissed my lips again then pulled away and looked into my eyes.

"Niall, you're driving me crazy" I groaned.

He just laughed then kissed me again. This time it was more intense than before. Niall trailed his hand down to my stomach and started to unbotton my shirt,but I stopped him right there.

"No Niall, we can't." I said trying to breathe for air.

"And why not?".

I sighed "Because I want it to be special. I want to wait.".

Niall pouted"Come on love. It will be special. You're with me. I'll go gentle, I promise" he said leaning closer,our faces just centimeters away. I could smell his sweet breath coming from him, it smelled delicious.

"but-" Niall cut me off.

"I promise Amber, and you know I keep promises. It will be special.". I was about to say something when Niall leaned down again and started to kiss me. This time when he tried to unbotton my shirt I let him. I didn't choose to fight. I mean what was the worst that could happen?

A/N Hey guys! here's the second chapter I hope you like it. And please excuse my horrible grammar,spelling and mistakes. I had a lot on my mind while writing this. I'll maybe have another one out tomorrow. maybe. it all depends on how I feel. anyways I hope you like it.

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN

:-)