Chapter Nine

*Two months later*

I looked in the mirror one last time before finally deciding that I looked decent enough to go out tonight. Niall was dropping by in less than ten minutes to pick me up for our date. Today was our second anniversary and Niall wanted to do something special and he still hadn't told me yet. Normally I wouldn't have gone out at all, I would probably be up in my room thinking of a way to tell my parents that I was  pregnant with Niall's baby, but that's all I had been thinking about lately and I had grown to become stressed and worried about their reaction and why they'd think. I just needed a little time off to escape reality for a short while. My parents had began asking questions since this month I was two months along and I have started to show. All my parents think at the moment is that maybe I'm just eating to much or something, but sooner or later there goin to find out that it's not the food, it's something else.

Even though I had gone up in a couple sizes in dresses, I had to admit that I looked great tonight. My hat was done up into a curly pony tail, dark eyeshadow on my eyelids, sparkling New lip gloss coating my pale lips and my new pink dress flowing out behind me and matching my curves perfectly. I almost looked like a super model on the cover of a fashion magazines for summer dresses.

The doorbell rang and I ran down quickly to answer it,and saw my perfect looking boyfriend in front of me. His hair gelled up in his new hair doo since he got a hair cut, and he was wearing a black and white tuxedo. No  he was making me nervous as to where he was taking me. And it also made me look a little under dressed.

He smiled at me and gave me a quick kiss on my check.

"Hi love" he said.

My cheeks grew hot as I looked  into his eyes "Hey"

"Are you ready to go?"

I shook my head "Umm...just let me go put on something else."

I was about to walk away but he grabbed my wrist and turned me toward him and pulled m  in for a hug. "Don't. You look perfect today"

"Thank you"

He squeezed me even tighter before letting me go by  grabbing hold of my hand and leading me out  the door and too his car then starting it up.

"Where are we going Niall?" I asked.

He just smiled and winked "You'll see

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Hey guys, short chapter but I promise this Tim  that I'll have another chapter out. I actually intend on doing so. Anyways sorry for the long wait.