Chapter Eleven

For a couple of days me and Niall spent our time together out in the wilderness,well...most of it anyway. When we got hungry we went and ate at Nandos, Niall's favorite place to eat. Other than that we slept in the cabin by the lake and explored the open land that was available.

We saw a whole bunch of animals and different plants. We even saw a full grown tulip. Niall had picked it up and held it out to me with a with a smile. I smiled back at him and gently grabbed it from his hands before sniffing it. It smelled wonderful. It had a sweet smell, like syrup kind of sweet.

We eventually headed on home because Niall had a few interviews and concerts he had to go to nearby, and I had to get back to school, plus I had a dentist appointment coming up.

When we got to my house Niall leaned in and kissed my lips gently and smiled at me.

"Goodbye love, I'll see you very soon. Don't worry, I promise you"

I smiled and nodded "I know. I love you too."

I kissed his cheek gently before getting out of the car and heading on inside my house.

After watching Niall pull out of the drive way I went on up to my room and thought up a plan, in which I would be telling parents. As much as I didn't want to tell them, I had too. It wasn't a choice. It was something I had to do. I mean what's the worst the worst thing they could do? Tell me I had to give it up for adoption?

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Short chapter but I'm working on the next one right now so don't worry. Decided to work on it today because I had ideas flooding in my brain. So here you go. As always, comment, vote and follow. ;)