Chapter thirteen

I looked sown at my knees and looked up at her to see her reaction. My mom completely froze on the spot, all color drained from her face, but it eventually came back as it it filled with redness from all of her anger.

"WHAT!" she yelled "You can't be freaking serious Amber!"

"Mom I-" I started to speak but she quickly cut me off.

"Amber, tell me you're kidding. You couldn't have been so idiotic as to get pregnant from a stupid teenage boy, especially one who's not around too much."

"Mom, Niall knows about the baby and he's gonna help me raise it. Well be just fine. I promise"

She stood up and placed back and forth in front of the TV before looking back at me.

"He's not gonna help you raise it, trust me. He's gone too much. He's gonna be on big tours all around the world. The baby will be the last thing on his mind. He's not gonna care." she stated angrily.

I looked at her and a good up myself and walked over to her and grabbed her hand, taking it in my own, but she quickly pulled it away.

"You k ow what? I don't care. Do whatever you want with your baby, because it's not my problem. You know why? It's not my problem because towing be under this roof. You won't be under this roof."

What?" I asked her completely shocked. This was far from what I had thought would happen. I thought she would just tell me to give it up for adoption, but this? Kicking me out of my own home? I have nowhere else to go. I can't be kicked out. But knowing my mom she never changed her mind once something was decided.

"Mom, please don't be this way. I have nowhere to go and you know that" I told her

She turned around just as she was about to head out the door.

"You have an hour to pack up and leave. I'm going out for a little while and when I get back I expect you to be gone" she then turned around went outside and got into her car.

i just stood there, not moving, not blinking. The tears were building up in my eyes, but I ignored them as I went up stairs to pack up my things.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Well there you go. I'm going to update again today I think. What did you guys think. What do you guys think is gonna happen next?

Tell me what you guys think and don't forget to comment and follow me. I follow back. :)