Chapter Twelve

It was a couple of months later. Niall was out at an after party with his band mates and had no idea that I was telling my parents today. I wanted to surprise him when he got back from the party.

I sat on the small couch in the living room, nervously pulling at my clothes and pulling loose thread off of the couch.

"What is it dear" my mother asked, taking a seat across from me "Are you okay?"

I smiled "I-I'm fine mom. It's nothing to worry about." I answered.

she nodded and stared at me intently, probably trying to figure out what exactly I was thinking and what I could possibly be wanting to tell her.

"Mom, you know five months ago when you took me to the doctors because I was throwing up a lot?"

She nodded and continued to stare at me.

"Well, they took some tests on me and asked me a few questions..."

Gosh, this was harder to do than I thought. Of coarse it is, reality is always harder than we think. But this, I swear I could hear my own heart beat, as loud as bass drums in a concert.

"They-They told me that I was..." I paused and licked my lips, nervous but ready to tell her.

She continued to stare at me, never once blinking. When she knew I was having a hard time speaking she put her warm hand on my bare knee, making me feel a little better. She always comforted me when she did that. She always used to do it when I was nervous and about to get up in front of the judges at a public talent show I joined.

"Just say it sweetie"

I looked at her and nodded before blurring it out "Mom, they told me I'm pregnant, and its Niall's baby"

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Hahaha, cliff hanger. As I promised I would, here it is, another update. Now I'm working on the next one. You know what to do. ;)